FleurCup Pros and Cons
The Fleurcup, made in France has a 4.3/5 star rating on Amazon. This menstrual cup makes a decent choice as it’s manufactured from the highest quality medical grade silicone by a reputable company that has bee in business for years. Many women like the flat stem as well as the ridges and bumps on the bottom of the Fleurcup. They comment that it makes removal of this cup very easy as compared to cups with a round stem like the Diva Cup or Moon Cup, although some women find this uncomfortable once it’s inside of them.
Two Sizes of Fleurcup:
Fleurcup: Small: Under 30, light flow, pre-birth
Fleurcup: Large: Over 30, heavier flow, post-birth
- This period cup is manufactured in France and perfect for Europeans who like to shop local.
- It’s a reputable company that has been in business for years. You can trust that this product is manufactured from medical grade silicone according to the highest quality standards.
- The length (47 mm + 52 mm) is much shorter than some of the other cups, which can be upwards of 70 mm. It can make an excellent choice for women with a low cervix/short vaginal canal.
- The large size has a capacity of 35 ml (Diva Cup = 30 ml), making it a good choice for women with a heavy flow, especially at night.
- This cup pops open really easily so that most women are able to get it positioned correctly and prevent leaks.
- It’s decently priced.
- The silicone is very dense and it pops open really easily. This is good for some, but it can be difficult to insert. You have to fold the cup and make it smaller to insert into the vagina, but if it’s too stiff, it won’t be so easy to do this.
- The ridges on the bottom of the cup are very pronounced. This can make removal very easy but some women report that it’s very uncomfortable and that the ridges feel “sharp” once inside of them.
- The company has a terrible website! It’s surprising that they wouldn’t invest some money into a decent English website if they’re selling their product on Amazon USA. I won’t even link to it, it’s so bad!
The Fleurcup isn’t a bad option, but it’s certainly not one of the more popular cups in the world and there are very few reviews on Amazon in either the UK or USA store. You’d be better off considering one of the more established menstrual cups, which you can find in these two places:
Buy the FleurCup on Amazon: