Lena Cup Review
The Lena Cup menstrual cup has a 4.7/5 star rating on Amazon, which is higher than just about any other menstrual cup on the market. Not only is it well-loved, but it’s an affordable choice because some of the other cups come to $40 or more for a very similar product. The Lena Cup comes in under $25 and the best part about it is that it’s made in the USA of the highest quality medical grade silicone.
Get this top-quality menstrual cup on Amazon today:
Two Sizes of Lena Menstrual Cup
Lena Cup Small: for those with a normal flow (25 ml volume).
Lena Cup Large: for those with a heavy flow (30 ml volume).
People on Amazon are saying the following things about the Lena Cup:
“I love this menstrual cup.”
“It’s a nice thickness so it’s easy to fold, but still pops open.”
“This is an excellent alternative to the Diva Cup.”
“A nice, attractive design.”
Lena Cup Pros:
- It’s an economical choice, unlike some of the more expensive cups that are over $40 (the Lunette for example).
- The pink color looks nice and doesn’t get dingy after years of use like the white Diva Cup.
- Despite the firmness of it, it pops open really easily and most women have no problems with insertion, removal or leakage (see: What if my menstrual cups is leaking?).
- Customer service is excellent. Numerous people mentioned Emily as going above and beyond in order to help them out with any problem or question that they had.
- It’s made in the USA, perfect for those who like to shop North American.
- It’s registered with the FDA and made of the highest quality medical grade silicone.
Lena Cup Cons:
- It is quite stiff, so if you’re looker for a less firm cup, perhaps try the Lunette Cup or the Femme Cup.
- The capacity of the bigger cup is 30 ml, which is pretty standard, but it may not work that well for women with really heavy flows. If this is the case, you should try the Meluna Cup (42 ml capacity) or the Anigan Eva Cup (37 ml capacity).
- The length of both models is 71 mm. This is not a good choice for those with a low-medium cervix. You should instead consider the Femmy Cycle Low Cervix Model.
The Takeaway on the Lena Menstrual Cup:
This menstrual cup is an excellent choice if you’re looking for an affordable alternative to something like the Diva Cup or the Lunette Cup. It’s made in the USA and has a very high ranking on Amazon (4.7/5 with 543 reviews). There are no real complaints at all specific to this product, mostly just from women who don’t like menstrual cups in general or are having a hard time getting the hang of them.
If you’re a normal sized women with a regular flow level, you couldn’t go wrong with the Lena Cup.