Lunette Cup Review
The Lunette Cup is one of the highest quality menstrual cups on the market today. It’s manufactured in Finland to the strictest quality standards from medical grade silicone. Many women who’ve tried the Diva Cup or the MoonCup and didn’t like them because they leaked, find that the Lunette Cup works really well for them. The stiffness (thinner and more pliable) and design of the LunetteCup is slightly different and for whatever reason, it doesn’t seem to leak as much as some of the other popular cups. Insertion and removal of the Lunette Cup is reasonably easy for most women as well.
Coming in at around $40 on Amazon, the Lunette Cup certainly isn’t cheap. However, you get what you pay for! In this case, you get a top-quality menstrual cup, manufactured in Europe that most women seem to really like using.
Lunette Cup on Amazon:
The Lunette Menstrual Cup has a 4.5/5 rating on Amazon and women that have tried it seem to love it, saying things like:
“I’m happier with Lunette than the Diva Cup because it doesn’t leak all the time.”
“The Lunette is a far superior cup than the Diva Cup and I want to spread the word about it! It’s a bit more expensive, but it’s totally worth it.”
“It works well (doesn’t leak!) and is easy to insert and remove. I’d recommend the Lunette to all my friends.”
Lunette Menstrual Cup Pros:
1. It’s made in Finland of the highest quality, medical-grade silicone.
2. The small size Lunette cup is one of the shortest and smallest diameter cups. See this menstrual cup comparison chart for details.
3. It’s thinner and more pliable than the Diva Cup, which can make it easier to insert and remove as well as prevent leaking.
4. It’s easy to clean because there’s isn’t anywhere that the fluid can get trapped.
Buy the Lunette Cup on Amazon Now
Lunette Menstrual Cup Cons:
1. The capacity of the smaller cup (25ml) is not enough for women with really heavy periods.
2. Leaks for some women despite trying it for 10+ cycles.
3. Serious suction that makes it uncomfortable to wear and difficult to remove.
4. It’s more expensive than most of the other menstrual cups on the market.
Lunette Cup Review: The Takeaway
If you want a high quality menstrual cup, you can’t go wrong with the Lunette Cup. It’s manufactured in Finland of the highest quality silicone and the company is serious about providing a great product. The smaller size in particular seems to be a great choice for those who’ve tried the smallest size Diva cup but couldn’t get it to not leak because the Lunette cup is more pliable, which makes suction easier. Cleaning is easy too because there are no holes or ridges like with some of the other menstrual cups.
The major drawback of the Lunette Cup is that it’s a bit more expensive than most of the other menstrual cups, and in some cases almost double. However, if you’re looking to buy one cup that will actually work, and last you for years, the Lunette Cup is an obvious choice.