Lunette Cup Review
The Lunette Menstrual Cup is one of the highest quality menstrual cups on the market today. It’s manufactured in Finland to the strictest quality standards from medical grade silicone. The Lunette has some excellent reviews on Amazon and if you’re looking for a cup that will work, as well as last you for years, this one should be at the top of your list. We actually can’t say enough good things about this one and it gets a solid two-thumbs up from us here at Reusable Menstrual Cups.
Related: European Made Menstrual Cups
Many women who’ve tried the Diva Cup or the MoonCup and didn’t like them because they leaked, find that the Lunette Cup works really well for them. The stiffness (thinner and more pliable) and design of the LunetteCup is slightly different and for whatever reason, it doesn’t seem to leak as much as some of the other popular cups. Insertion and removal of the Lunette Cup is reasonably easy for most women as well.
Coming in at around $40 on Amazon, the Lunette Cup certainly isn’t cheap. However, you get what you pay for! In this case, you get a top-quality menstrual cup, manufactured in Europe that most women seem to really like using. It will last you for years if cared for properly, and it may even be the last menstrual cup you ever buy.
Keep on reading for the full Lunette Cup Review:
Lunette Cup on Amazon:
The Lunette Menstrual Cup has a very high 4.5/5 rating on Amazon and women that have tried it seem to love it, saying things like:
“I’m happier with Lunette than the Diva Cup because it doesn’t leak all the time. I think it has something to do with the stiffness of it, but it just seems to suction to my vaginal walls more easily.”
“The Lunette is a far superior cup than the Diva Cup and I want to spread the word about it! That’s why I left this review. It’s a bit more expensive, but it’s totally worth it and I’ve been telling all my friends about it.”
“It works well (doesn’t leak!) and is easy to insert and remove. I’d recommend the Lunette to all my friends. It’s one of the most expensive menstrual cups you can buy, but for the quality, it’s worth it.”
Lunette Menstrual Cup Pros:
1. It’s made in Finland of the highest quality, medical-grade silicone. European or North American menstrual cups are usually a far better buy than the cheap menstrual cups made in China, even though they can be double or triple the price.
2. The small size Lunette cup is one of the shorter (66mm) and smaller (41 mm) diameter cups among the most popular brands. This means that it can work well for teens, smaller women, those women with a low cervix, or women who’ve never given birth vaginally. See this menstrual cup comparison chart for details.
3. It’s thinner and more pliable than the Diva Cup, which can make it easier to insert and remove as well as prevent leaking. For whatever reason, the Lunette just seems to pop into place and stay there.
4. It’s easy to clean because there’s isn’t anywhere that the fluid can get trapped. Some of the other cups have holes to help with suction, ridges or lines that are a bit difficult to thoroughly clean.
Buy the Lunette Cup on Amazon Now
If the Lunette menstrual cup sounds like the one for you, you can check out the product description here. Also be sure to check out the Lunette Cup Reviews to see for yourself how happy people are with this top-quality period cup.
The Lunette Menstrual Cup Cons:
1. The capacity of the smaller cup (25ml) is not enough for women with really heavy periods.
2. Leaks for some women despite trying it for 10+ cycles.
3. Serious suction that makes it uncomfortable to wear and difficult to remove.
4. It’s more expensive than most of the other menstrual cups on the market.
How Does the Lunette Cup Compare?
If you’re unsure about how to choose between the Lunette Cup and some of the other popular period cups on the market today, we can help you out. See how the Lunette Cup stacks up against the competition with these quick guides:
Lunette Cup Review: The Takeaway
If you want a high quality menstrual cup, you can’t go wrong with the Lunette Cup. It’s manufactured in Finland of the highest quality silicone and the company is serious about providing a great product. The smaller size in particular seems to be a great choice for those who’ve tried the smallest size Diva cup but couldn’t get it to not leak because the Lunette cup is more pliable, which makes suction easier. Cleaning is easy too because there are no holes or ridges like with some of the other menstrual cups.
The major drawback of the Lunette Cup is that it’s a bit more expensive than most of the other menstrual cups, and in some cases almost double. However, if you’re looking to buy one cup that will actually work, and last you for years, the Lunette Cup is an obvious choice. There are very, very few unhappy users!
Sure, you can spend a year or two buying all the cheap cups and hoping one of them will work for you. But, this is a hassle and will be quite expensive in the end, especially considering shipping costs. Or, you could just start with one of the best menstrual cups that money can buy and be happy with it from the start. Save yourself time, hassle and money and get yourself the Lunette Cup on Amazon today.
Lunette Menstrual Cup on Amazon:
Did you find this Lunette Cup Review useful and want to check it out on Amazon? Click one of the links below to go to the product description and you can also check out the Lunette Cup Reviews: