Review of the Super Jennie Menstrual Cup
The Super Jennie Menstrual Cup is a newcomer to the menstrual cup world. This cup is manufactured in the USA from medical grade silicone and is a top-quality product at a very reasonable price. It has a high 4.5/5 star rating on Amazon, with over 300 reviews. Although it’s a bit of newcomer to the menstrual cup world, it appears that this one is here to stay. Many people love this cup and find that it doesn’t leak for them, unlike some of the other menstrual cups that they’re tried.
2 Sizes of Super Jennie Menstrual Cup:
The Super Jennie is available in two sizes, a small and large. There are also three colours: blue, phenakite, and teal. The specs:
Large Super Jennie: 42 ml capacity, 47 mm diameter, 67 mm length
The 47 mm diameter and 42 ml capacity make it an extremely large cup. It wouldn’t be suitable for a smaller women and would probably be best for those who’ve given birth vaginally.
Small Super Jennie: 32 ml capacity, 43 mm diameter, 63 mm length.
The small size Super Jennie is suitable for younger, smaller people or those who haven’t given birth vaginally.
Large Super Jennie
Jennie Menstrual Cup Pros:
- The large size is very large. This can make it a great choice for larger people who have heavy periods.
- It’s made in the USA from top-quality silicone.
- Comes with a storage pouch for use between periods.
- A bit softer than something like the Diva Cup, which many people prefer. It can be a bit harder to insert it correctly because it doesn’t pop open so easily, but it is often a more comfortable fit.
Jennie Menstrual Cup Cons:
- The Super Jennie is a bit of a newcomer to the menstrual cup world. It’s uncertain as to whether this cup is here to stay, or not.
- The stretchiness of it can make it difficult to get a good grasp of it when removing it.
- Some reports that the little nub on the bottom of the cup broke off very easily. Without this, removal can be extremely difficult.
Buy the Jennie Menstrual Cup:
If you like the idea of being an early adopter and trying out a product first, then you can get this menstrual cup on Amazon for just under $30. It’s not a bad cup, it’s just that it’s new to the scene and it’s still a bit uncertain as to whether this menstrual cup is a definite win.
Alternatives to the Super Jennie Menstrual Cup:
There are lots of other menstrual cups available in the same price range as the Super Jennie Menstrual Cup. These companies have been around a whole lot longer and their products are known entities. Some of my favourite menstrual cups that I can recommend to you are:
The Lena Cup: Made in the USA.
The Diva Cup: Made in Canada.
The Anigan Evacup: Made in the USA and very cheap!