The Femmecup has a 4.3/5 star rating on Amazon UK and people are saying things like:
“It has Improved my quality of life.”
“I don’t even feel like I’m on my period anymore. I’ll never go back to pads and tampons.”
“Where has this been all my life? I can’t believe I wasted so many years just throwing away my money!”
The FemmeCup Menstrual Cup Pros:
1. The Femmecup menstrual cup is a bit unusual in the world of menstrual cups in that there’s only one size, unlike other popular brands such as The Diva Cup or The Moon Cup (check out this reusable menstrual cup comparison chart for details). This makes ordering really easy and simple.
2. Thin and pliable silicone, which will easily open once inside of the vaginal canal.
3. Manufactured and based in the UK-complies with the highest safety standards. Made from medical grade silicone.
The FemmeCup Cons:
1. It can be quite difficult to find outside of the U.K.
2. Quite a large rim diamater (45mm) and only one size, so might not be ideal for women with smaller vaginal canals (pre-childbirth, younger than 30).
3. One of the smallest lengths of menstrual cups on the market (see this comparison chart), so removal can be a little difficult.
4. Although the capacity is technically the same as the Diva Cup, some women report having to empty it more often.
People that don’t like it on Amazon say things like:
“DivaCup was a lot better and didn’t leak like this one.”
“The stem is too short and it’s hard to remove.”
If you’re looking for a menstrual cup and live in the UK, The Femmecup Menstrual Cup is an excellent choice, especially if you like to “buy local.” It snaps into place really easily since it’s so thin and pliable, however it can be quite difficult to remove due to the short stem length. It’s an economical choice at just under 15 pounds, with free shipping.
If you live in the UK, also be sure to check out The MoonCup, which is another menstrual cup manufactured in the UK.
Get the Femme Cup Today!