Yuuki Menstrual Cup Review
The Yuuki Menstrual Cup has a very high 4.4/5 star rating on Amazon. It’s made in the Czech Republic from the highest quality medical grade silicone manufactured in Germany. The Yuuki Menstrual Cup is a quality product from a company that has been around for years, making it an excellent choice for period cup. We love menstrual cups made in North America, or Europe because they are usually made from top-quality silicone according to the strictest manufacturing standards.
A Soft Menstrual Cup
The Yuuki Cup is softer than another menstrual cups making it a great option for certain people. If you find period cups like the Diva Cup or the Moon Cup too stiff and uncomfortable, give the Yuuki Cup a try. They have two kinds of cups-the regular one and a softer one. The company says that the soft menstrual cup version is 30% softer than the regular.
Softer menstrual cups have both advantage and disadvantages. The big advantage is that it may feel more comfortable inside of you, compared to the very stiff cups. However, it may be more difficult to get it inserted correctly. The stiff cups just “pop” open when you insert them. It’s actually hard to not insert them correctly! However, with the softer menstrual cups, you may have to take a bit of time to make sure it opens fully when inside you. This isn’t a big deal though, especially with a bit of time and practice.
Large = Very Large
The large size Yuuki Cup is also larger than most other ones on the market today. At 37 ml, it makes an excellent choice for people with a heavy period. It is also longer (75 mm) and wider (47 mm) than average menstrual cups. This can make it perfect for larger people who find that the more average size cups don’t suction to their vaginal canals easily.
Comes with an Infuser Box for Easy Cleaning
One thing that we particularly like about the Yuuki Cup is that it comes with an infuser box. What is an infuser box, you might be asking yourself. It’s a device that you can put your cup in, with some water and then you pop it into the microwave for 5-6 minutes. It deeps cleans your cup, the easy way. Most people boil their menstrual cup at the of their cycle in a pot on the stove for 10-15 minutes in order to clean their menstrual cup thoroughly. If you let the pot boil dry, you’ll ruin your cup. Taking this into consideration, the infuser box is a big win!
Does the YuukiCup sound like the one for you? You can check it out for yourself on Amazon today:
People are Saying on Amazon:
“It opens really easily, unlike some of the other cups I’ve tried. It doesn’t “pop” open like the Diva Cup, but I found that this worked better for me.”
“It’s nice and soft which is much better for my body than the Diva Cup. The stiffer cups have always felt uncomfortable for some reason.”
“It never leaks unless you forget to empty it. I also love the infuser box that it comes with-it makes deep cleaning my cup really easy. Even after a couple of years, it still looks new.”
More Yuuki Cup Reviews:
Two Sizes of Yuuki Menstrual Cup:
The Yuuki Cup is a bit unusual in that there are two levels of firmness: classic and soft. Additionally, there are two sizes:
Small Yuuki Cup-Smaller/younger women who haven’t given birth vaginally and have lighter flows (24 ml capacity). Length: 67 mm, diameter: 42 mm.
Large Yuuki Cup-Older women who have given birth vaginally and have heavier flows (37 ml capacity). Length 75 mm, diameter: 47 mm.
Yuuki Menstrual Cup Pros:
- The Yuuki Cup comes with an “infuser box,” which is designed to make cleaning your menstrual cup really easy. Simple put the cup in the box, fill it with water and microwave it for 5 minutes. Wait until it cools, take our your period cup, air it out and put it away until next month!
- The price. You can get either size in a package with 2 menstrual cups (soft + classic) plus an infuser box. Try both of them out and see which model works best for you.
- The classic one snaps into place really easily and seems particularly good at preventing leaks.
- The large cup has a huge capacity of 37 ml (compare to: Moon Cup Large 28 ml, Lunette Cup Large 30 ml). This makes it an excellent choice for women with heavy periods. See: Menstrual Cup and Heavy Periods for more recommendations.
- The Yuuki Cup has a 4.7/5 star rating on Amazon, which is particularly high in the menstrual cup world.
- The Yuuki period cup comes with a two-year warranty. If the silicone degrades during that time, the company will replace it.
Yuuki Menstrual Cup Cons:
- Some women said that the infuser box didn’t work well and boiled over. Perhaps they were adding too much water? Whatever the case, don’t buy the Yuuki cup based solely on that. It’s easy enough to clean a menstrual cup without one of these. See: Menstrual Cup Cleaning.
- Even the small one has a relatively long length of 67 mm, making it not suitable for someone with a low cervix. Consider the Femmy Cycle Low Cervix instead.
The Takeaway on the Yuuki Cup:
The Yuuki Menstrual Cup is an excellent product at a great price and from a reputable company. It’s made in Europe from the highest quality materials according to the strictest standards. Women that use the Yuuki Cup seem to love it and rave about how it doesn’t leak, when others like the Diva Cup have. It’s certainly a good choice, particularly the package that come with both classic and soft cups for you to see which ones works better for your body.
Buy the Yuuki Cup on Amazon: