Glad Rags Organic Nighttime Reusable Pads
If you’re looking for an eco-friendly solution for those nights when you have a very heavy flow, consider the Glad Rags Organic Nighttime reusable pads. Glad Rags is a trusted name in feminine hygiene products and they make the very popular Keeper Cup, unusual in the menstrual cup world in that it’s made of latex instead of silicone.
These organic menstrual pads are great for the environment and will also save you a ton of money. Even if you buy two sets of these nighttime pads, you’ll come out even in around six months, particularly if you have very heavy periods. Disposable pads, especially the nighttime ones are really expensive!
This product has a decent 4.2/5 star rating on Amazon. For about $20, you’ll get one holder and two liners. Depending on how heavy your flow is, you can use one or two liners at a time. The holder is 14 inches long, which is one of the biggest reusable menstrual pads on the market and it offers some excellent protection, even when your flow is very heavy.
What People are Saying on Amazon:
“Being a bigger woman, these are the first pads I’ve found that are wide and long enough for me to use.”
“I’ve been using these for 12 years and never had an issue.”
“I love something organic next to my skin.”
Glad Rags Nighttime Reusable Pad Pros:
- They’re organic, reusable and can last for years, so it really is a product that you can feel good about using.
- They’re larger than most other reusable menstrual pads, making them perfect for larger women or those with heavy flows overnight. Even better, combine these pads with a menstrual cup for bomb-proof overnight protection.
- Women like the feel of the fabric against their skin-it’s more breathable than many of the other reusable menstrual pads on the market.
- Very few problems with staining or leaks, and these pads are very durable.
Glad Rags Nighttime Reusable Pad Cons:
- Quite expensive compared to some of the other pads out there. Some companies sell their regular pads (not overnight) for $3-5/pad; these pads are considerably more than that.
- They don’t stay in place 100%, but are functional enough to prevent any major leaks.
- Not quite as absorbent as people expected, but most reusable menstrual pads aren’t as absorbent as their disposable counterparts.
If you’re looking for nighttime reusable pads, then the Glad Rags organic ones make an excellent choice. They stay in place reasonably well, are big enough to offer adequate protection overnight and are a quality product made by a trusted name in feminine products. If you’re a larger women with a very heavy flow, you could also consider these menstrual pads for daytime protection as well.
Buy the Glad Rags Nighttime Reusable Menstrual Pads
The best place to get the Glad Rags organic nighttime pads is on Amazon. Most women find that getting two sets is adequate and they don’t have to always be doing laundry during their period.