Heart Felt Cloth Pad Review
Heart Felt reusable cloth menstrual pads are a great option for women looking to save money during their period. Disposable pads are expensive, not to mention they don’t biodegrade and are a terrible option for the environment. Another benefit of using reusable pads is that you’re exposing your body to less chemicals as the disposable pads are not made from organic cotton and they contain traces of pesticides. I certainly wouldn’t want my body exposed to this on a regular basis!
This company is based in New Zealand and they offer the highest level of customer service-they say that they’ll do whatever it takes to have a happy customer. The Heart Felt pads have a very high 4.5/5 star rating and most women seem very happy with their purchase.
Heart Felt Cloth Pads Contain Two Parts:
- An outer waterproof layer to prevent any leaks.
- An ultra-soft charcoal infused inner layer that feels good against the skin.
The pads stay in place with a wing-like snap system and most women commented that they stayed in place pretty securely and didn’t shift around.
What People are Saying about Heart Felt Reusable Pads on Amazon:
“They are well designed and hold up nice in the wash. I’ve never noticed any staining at all.”
“I’d recommend these 100% to anyone using cloth pads for the first time.”
“I have some very heavy days on period, but these cloth pads do the trick.”
Heart Felt Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pad Pros:
- Based on the Amazon reviews, these cloth sanitary pads seem to be of higher quality than much of the competition. Many women commented that they had tried other brands but weren’t happy until they found Heart Felt.
- Save money-the average women uses 20 pads a month during her period at a cost of around $5-7. These cloth pads can last for years. You’ll be able to recoup your cost compared to disposable in around 5-6 months.
- Many women were worried about the outer waterproof layer causing them to shift around, but almost all ladies found that they stayed in place nicely with the wings and snap system.
- These pads hold up nicely in the wash and don’t stain.
- They are cute and feminine looking.
Heart Felt Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pad Cons:
- Some women commented that the packaging contained no instructions or information.
- There was a strong chemical smell upon opening the package. You should however wash them before first use, taking care of this problem.
- These pads are not ideal for women with heavy periods, although you could wear them with a tampon or menstrual cup for better protection.
- They are not breathable in any way which made some women feel very hot and irritated down there when compared to disposable pads.
- They shift around and bunch up for some ladies. Some suggested putting the pad further forward than you would a disposable one in order to prevent this.
The cons of the Heart Felt reusable cloth menstrual pad seem to be common to all cloth menstrual pads and aren’t specific to this brand or company. Heart Felt does put out a quality product at an affordable price and if you’re looking for a reusable menstrual pad, this ones makes a nice choice. It’s a company committed to offering the highest levels of customer service so if you’re not happy with their product, they’ll go out of their way to make it right.
Buy Heart Felt Cloth Pads:
You can buy these pads on Amazon: