Natratouch Organic Cotton Sanitary Pads Review
Natratouch Organic Cotton Sanitary Pads make an excellent choice for the following reasons:
- They’re an economical choice. Priced at just over $0.50 per pad, they are a reasonably priced organic alternative to regular menstrual pads. If you’re really looking to save money though, consider a menstrual cup or reusable cloth pad.
- They’re 100% USDA certified organic.
- Great for those with sensitive skin. There won’t cause irritation like regular menstrual pads or tampons.
- No harmful chemicals. Regular sanitary pads contain lots of harsh chemicals that aren’t good to put next to your skin. These organic pads are a great choice for your body as well as the environment.
- They have a very high 4.5/5 star rating on Amazon, higher than most other organic pads.
People that Like the Natratouch Organic Cotton Sanitary Pads are Saying:
“They’re 100% cotton, which makes them really breathable. I love these things!”
“They’re super absorbent and also breathable. I’ve made the permanent switch to these.”
“I started to get a yeast infection and rash every time I had my period. I switched to these and no more problems.”
“These are the first pads that didn’t make me itch.”
Natratouch Organic Cotton Sanitary Pad Pros:
- 100% USDA certified organic cotton grown in Texas
- No harsh chemicals or scents
- Economical, at around $0.50 per pad which is cheaper than most other organic menstrual pads
- Fast shipping
- Ultra-slim with wings for superior protection
- 100% cotton, which feels good next to the skin and biodegrades easily.
Natratouch Organic Cotton Sanitary Pad Cons:
- Caused burning or itchiness in some women
- Although the cotton is grown in the USA, these pads are manufactured in China
- The price is higher than regular menstrual pads, but this is to be expected with an organic product
The Takeaway on the Natratouch Organic Cotton Sanitary Pads:
These organic cotton menstrual pads make an excellent choice for those looking for an alternative to traditional pads (also consider these organic reusable menstrual pads). The main difference with these organic pads is that they don’t contain any harsh chemicals which are really bad to have next to your skin. They’re also scent-free so are great for those with sensitive skin.
With a high 4.5/5 star rating on Amazon, almost all women who buy this product seem happy with it and there are very few negative reviews. These organic cotton sanitary pads stay in place easily. Even though they’re ultra-thin, they absorb fluid very well.
You can easily get the Natratouch Organic Cotton Sanitary Pads on Amazon. Shipping is free and lightning fast with Amazon Prime!