- Soft Version (Medium and Extra Firm available), Unique Ring Stem Design for Easy Removal, Cotton Bag...
- Support your Vaginal PH Balance by avoiding Feminine Care products treated with bleach and other...
- BPA Free Medical Grade Silicone imported from Germany, Manufactured at US FDA Approved Facility:...
- 28ml Medium Capacity, Soft Period Cup for Optimal Comfort and Seal
- Economical, Environmentally Friendly compared to disposable Pads and Tampons, Reusable and Washable...
An Introduction to the Peachcup
The Peachcup is a newcomer to the menstrual cup world. Here are a few quick facts about it:
- Currently only available in 1 size (medium)
- 28 ml capacity
- Ring, instead of stem on the end for easier removal
- Made from medical grade silicone
- a very soft menstrual cup
- Manufacturing country is uncertain
- Some initial positive reviews on Amazon
You can check out the Peachcup for yourself over on Amazon:
Peach Cup Menstrual Cup Review
In the world of menstrual cups, there are two distinct kinds. The first are the reputable menstrual cups that are made mostly in North America or Europe from top-quality materials.
Reputable Cups vs Cheap Menstrual Cups
The companies behind these top-quality products generally stick with reusable feminine hygiene products only, or even just the cup itself. Some of the names you might recognize are the Diva Cup, Lena Cup, Mooncup, or Lunette Cup.
The cheaper cups are often made in China from sub-par materials. They are made my companies who source cheap products on a place like Alibaba and then sell them on Amazon for a massive markup. These companies often sell all kinds of random things not related to women’s health.
What about the Peachcup?
It seems like the Peachcup firmly falls into the second category of cheaper cups.
Here’s what they say on their website about where the product is made:
“Medical Grade Silicone Cups Manufactured by US FDA Approved Facility and Silicone sourced from Germany for Highest Quality and Safety.”
Deceptive, right? What does “US FDA approved facility” mean? Our guess is that it means the cup is made in China, but they don’t want to come out and say this.
Lack of Reviews
The initial reviews on Amazon for this menstrual cup are pretty good. However, there are so few of them. We generally recommend menstrual cups with at least 100 positive reviews, and actually prefer ones with 500 or more.
Only 1 Size
A very unusual thing about the Peachcup is that there’s only one size. Very, very few menstrual cups are like this, and it’s a bit of a red flag that the company behind the product doesn’t really know what they’re doing.
If you take a look at the Peachlife website, you’ll notice that they sell vitamins + supplements, a sleeping mask, and the Peachcup. This doesn’t exactly inspire confidence for us.
Should I Buy the Peachcup?
We don’t really recommend it. There are far better menstrual cups on the market today for just a few bucks more.
For a “cheap” menstrual cup, it’s not really even that cheap!
For some better picks, check out our comparison chart below:
Peachcup Sizing Information
There is only 1 size of Peach Cup (medium).
Length: 72 mm
Capacity: 28 ml
Diameter: 44 mm
As far as sizing goes, it’s pretty standard except for the length. At 72 mm, it’s a bit longer than the standard 70 mm.
- Cheaper than some of the more established menstrual cups
- Removal is very easy with the stem
What People are Saying about the Peach Cup
“I wanted to love it, but I just found the stem at the end really uncomfortable.”
“This cup is just way too soft and squishy and it was almost impossible to insert. It just never really fully opened no matter what I did.”
- Only one size. In the world of menstrual cups, this is a serious negative
- Some deceptive marketing that makes it very unclear where the Peachcup is actually made
- It’s a new product, so few reviews from actual users
- Made, and sold by a company that seems to specialize in vitamins and supplements
- It’s a longer cup, but has a ring at the end so you can’t trim it to size. It will really only work for someone with a normal or high cervix. If you have a low cervix, consider one of these shorter menstrual cups.
- Very soft and may be difficult to get open
Learn More about Cheap Menstrual Cups
Are cheap menstrual cups a good buy? Learn more here: Should I Consider a Cheap Menstrual Cup?
The Takeaway on the Peach Cup Menstrual Cup
If you’re looking to buy your first, or next menstrual cup then you should probably give the Peach Cup a miss. It looks a whole lot like the cheap menstrual cups that are made in China.
Although many of the reviews online are positive, it’s not so difficult to pay people to do them. The real 1, 2 or 3 star reviews mainly talk about how flimsy the cup is and mention that it doesn’t really work that well.
If you do end up buying the Peach Menstrual Cup, you’ll likely end up finding it too soft and difficult to open. This will result in serious leaking, and you’ll end up switching back to tampons, or buying another menstrual cup.
Just avoid this!
Apart from that, we HATE companies that are deceptive about the materials in their menstrual cups as well as where it’s made. Peach Inc firmly falls into this category, saying that their cup is made by an FDA approved facility, whatever that means? We have no idea.
If you must, check it out over on Amazon:
Consider a Top-Quality Menstrual Cup like the Lena Cup
Instead of the Peach Cup, why not spend a few extra dollars on something like the Lena Cup? It’s a top-quality cup that’s made in the USA from medical grade silicone.
We LOVE that it comes in two firmness options, regular and soft. Except that the soft one isn’t really that soft, and it’s firm enough that it actually opens up inside of you, unlike the Peach Cup.
The Lena Cup has some of the highest user ratings and reviews on Amazon, and most people that try it seem to love it. There are thousands of satisfied customers.
The company is committed to offering a top-quality product at a very reasonable price. They’ve certainly done a great job, and it’s the #1 selling menstrual cup here at Reusable Menstrual Cups.
You can check out the Lena Cup for yourself over on Amazon:
Peachcup Menstrual Cup: Have your Say!
What do you think about the Peach Cup menstrual cup? Leave a comment below and let us know your thoughts.
Last update on 2019-01-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API