About Organic Home Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads
Cloth menstrual pads are an excellent choice for a few different reasons including:
- Great for the environment. You can use these organic cloth menstrual pads for years in order to significantly reduce the amount of waste that goes to the landfill. Check out these Cloth Pad Cleaning FAQs for a few tips to make them last as long as possible.
- Great for your body. Disposable menstrual pads contain chemicals and pesticides from cotton production as well as from the manufacturing process. These organic pads, once washed are free of any harmful chemicals.
- Save money. For a very reasonable price, you can get these reusable menstrual pads. You’ll save money in just a few months. The company says that these cloth menstrual pads can last for 4-5 years with proper care.
Keep on reading for the full review of these organic cloth pads, or head on over to Amazon to check them out for yourself:
100% Organic Cotton
These organic home reusable cloth menstrual pads are made from 100% certified organic cotton by a trusted name in the organic living space. We LOVE organic products here at Reusable Menstrual Cups because they reduce your exposure to toxic chemicals, which can cause some serious side effects over the long-term.
These reusable menstrual pads from Organic Home are leakproof, breathable and although they’re thinner than a traditional pad, are far more absorbent. They have wings with snaps on them which help ensure that they stay in place and don’t shift around.
Organic Home reusable cloth menstrual pads have a high 4.5/5 star rating on Amazon and most people seem quite happy with this product. Compare this to other cloth menstrual pads which have ratings as low as 3.5/5.
What People are Saying about Organic Home Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads:
“These things are amazing. They fit well and don’t leak—the wings on them are particularly good and the snaps make sure they stay in place well.”
“It feels like I’m not even wearing a pad. The outer layer of them feels really nice against my skin and I love that I’m not exposing myself to a ton of chemicals each month.”
“They’re well made with nice fabric and have a nice fit. I find that these ones stay in place better when I’m exercising, compared to some of the other brands that I’ve tried. They’re a bit more expensive than the non-organic ones, but they’re well worth it in my opinion.”
Organic Home Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pad Pros:
- They come in a variety of sizes ranging from slim (pantyliner) to jumbo (overnight).
- Organic Home pads are completely made from organic cotton. They don’t contain any plastic liners like many of the other brands.
- They are leakproof, and many of the reviewers reported this to be true, even on their heaviest days.
- Some very high ratings on Amazon, higher than many of the other products in the category.
- An eco-friendly feminine hygiene option. Save the environment!
- Organic, which reduces your exposure to chemicals each month. Traditional pads contain chemicals and pesticides.
Pair these Reusable Cloth Pads with a Menstrual Cup
We usually recommend that people pair their reusable cloth pads with a menstrual cup. This is the ultimate source of eco-friendly period protection. Menstrual cups are reusable, bell-shaped cylinders that are designed to replace tampons. They have many of the same benefits as cloth pads—they’ll save you money, are environmentally friendly and also don’t contain chemicals.
This is particularly true if you have a very heavy period and find that you have to get up in the night to change your tampon. You can pair one of these high-capacity menstrual cups with the jumbo Organic Home pad and you should be able to make it through the night.
Yes, you heard that right! It’s some serious capacity—just try it out for yourself.
You can check out the Anigan Evacup, our top-rated, high capacity menstrual cup on Amazon today:
Organic Home Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pad Cons:
- They can stain after repeated use. Perhaps the choice of color isn’t the best? Many of the other reusable menstrual pads such as Heart Felt Cloth Menstrual Pads or Mama Cloth Pads have darker patterns which can hide the stains a bit better.
- These pads shifted around for some women. This was especially true when doing things like running or cycling.
- They are some of the more expensive cloth menstrual pads on the market, but you’re likely paying more because they’re made from organic cotton. It may be worth it for you, it may not be. The choice really is yours!
The Takeaway on these Reusable Menstrual Pads
Overall, Organic Home Reusable Cloth Menstrual pads are a good option for those considering some eco-friendly alternatives to disposable pads.
They are reasonably priced for an organic product and most women who use them report that they stay in place and don’t leak. These pads come in a variety of sizes from very thin to overnight so you should be able to find something that will work for you at all stages of your monthly flow.
Buy Organic Home Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads:
Are you ready to get yourself some eco-friendly period protection? Want to save a ton of money? Do you hope to reduce your exposure to pesticides and chemicals? Then, it’s time to buy some reusable cloth menstrual pads.
The best place to get these reusable cloth menstrual pads is on Amazon.