- GELS INSTANTLY - Every bag contains an absorbent chemical that instantly the bag contents to gel so...
- WIDE OPENING - The wide opening adapts to fit everyone regardless of age or gender and it ensures it...
- ODORLESS - The chemicals that turns the urine into gel also prevents and odors
- COMPACT - It is lightweight and small enough to take along with you wherever you go where you might...
- CLEANSING WIPES INCLUDED - 15 cleansing wipes included to complete the bathroom experience
An Introduction to the Go on the Go Disposable Urinal
Go on the Go is a portable urinal that you may want to use for music festivals, outdoor activities, road trips, waiting in lines, car sick kids, or a number of other uses.
Here are a few quick facts about it:
- Portable urinal for males and females (comes with an adaptor)
- Wide opening so easy for anyone to use this Disposable female urination device
- Volume indicator so can be used more than once
- 20 oz capacity for Go on the Go disposable urination aid
- Gel that locks in odours
- Can be used for urine, or vomit
- Compact so can take anywhere with you
- Includes wipes for everything you need to go to the bathroom on the go
Sounds like exactly what you need for that next music festival, outdoor adventure or road trip? you can easily find it over on Amazon:
Why Consider Disposable Urinals?
Portable urinals can be very handy to have around. There are a ton of situation in which they might come in handy.
- Music festivals when you want to avoid disgusting toilets
- For travel in underdeveloped countries where the toilet facilities may not be up to par
- Road trips, for long stretches without bathroom facilities, or for people who get motion sickness
- Outdoor activities
- Peeing in the tent at night when it’s cold or raining.
- Boats or small planes without toilet facilities
- Waiting in lines (Such as buying concert tickets)
Go on the Go Disposable Urinal Review
If you’re looking for a portable urinal, Go on the Go makes a nice choice. It’s small and light in weight, making it possible to take one with you just about anywhere you go. Keep one in your glove compartment, small boat or plane, backpack, or purse.
If you don’t have access to a toilet, or only have access to a disgusting one, peeing into this disposable urinal can make a better choice. It’s easy to use for both men, and women, and it allows women to pee while standing up.
Locks in Odours
The best part is that Go on the Go locks in odours and smells. The crystals turn into gel when exposed to liquid. The volume indicator on the bag allows you to see how full it is, and it’s possible to get multiples uses out of it.
Another reason to consider a portable urinal is if someone in your family gets car sick. Instead of puking into a bucket, try Go on the Go. The main benefit is that the car won’t stink after this happens. Plus, it packs up very small and it’s easy to put in the back of a seat pocket or glove compartment.
We LOVE Go on the Go Disposable Urinals and we’re confident that you will too. Find out how to buy them below.
Buy the Go on the Go Disposable Urination Device
It can be difficult to find female urination aids in stores. If you do want to, check out the local outdoor shop and they may have 1-2 brands on the shelf.
Beyond that, we recommend shopping online for the full range of brands, styles and the best prices. You can easily find the Go on the Go disposable urinal on Amazon:
Go on the Go Disposable Female Urinal Pros
- Large capacity, so can get multiples uses out of it
- Works well for both men and women
- Gel that locks away odours
- Excellent customer reviews and ratings on Amazon (often better than the Travel Jane for example).
- A good option for peeing in the car
What People are Saying about Go on the Go Portable Urinal
“This portable urinal is so great for a number of reasons. I use mine when waiting in line for the big shopping events. It works well, doesn’t leak, and also doesn’t smell once you do use it. I’ve previously tried the Pee Pocket but find that this one works better.”
“I use Go on the Go for long road trips where there aren’t many bathroom facilities. My favourite things about it is that it’s self-contained, compared to most other pee funnels that just direct the urine away from you while standing up.”
“I drive a limo for a living, and love to have a few of these in the glove compartment if one of my passengers starts to get car sick. It prevents a whole lot of clean-up for me later. The best part? The crystals turn into gel that locks the odour in, so the rest of the passengers don’t have to suffer (including me).
Go on the Go Disposable Female Urinal Cons
- Bit of a learning curve to Go on the Go. I peed on my pants a couple of times, but figured it out eventually.
- Not easy for kids to use
- Disposable, so expensive and not great for the environment
- The need to dispose of the trash, which isn’t ideal with doing outdoor activities
Compare Disposable Female Urination Devices
If you’re looking for disposable urination aids, then look no further than this handy comparison chart. We’ve down the hard work for you and narrowed down your choices to the best ones, including Go on the Go.
The Best Portable Urinals
Tips for Using Female Urination Aids
Depending on what kind of pee funnel you use, there can be a serious learning curve to them. Something like the Pibella, which is a small tube that fits under your urethra can be more difficult to use than a device with a big funnel.
Here are a few tips for doing it in style:
- Practice in the shower first until you get the hang of it
- Don’t wait until you’re about to explode. The 20 ounce capacity is high, but don’t wait until you haven’t peed in hours and hours
- Gravity is a thing. Remember to pee downwards
- It’s possible to seal up the bag and use it again
What about Reusable Pee Funnels?
There are a number of advantages to disposable urination devices such as this one from Go on the Go. They’re convenient, easy to use and lock away odours.
However, the biggest advantage is that they collect the fluid (urine or vomit), instead of just directing it like regular pee funnels. This means that you can use them inside a tent, car, or plane. Or, even when standing in line waiting for something.
However, portable, disposable urinals also have the disadvantages of being quite expensive if you use them a lot, as well as not being great for the environment.
In general, we prefer the reusable pee funnels. They’re a lot cheaper, are easier to use and just work better. You can check out some of our top picks here:
Learn More about the Pibella Female Urination Device
Compare Reusable Female Urinals
There are plenty of options on the market for urination devices for both men and women that will help you pee while standing up. You can check out our top picks in this handy comparison chart below:
Best Pee Funnels
|Best Overall||Easiest to Use||Smallest and Lightest||Best Disposable|
|pStyle Female Urination Device||Outdoor Life Pee Funnel||Pibella FUD||Travel Jane disposable|
|Light, compact and just works well overall.||Large funnel for ease of use.||Fits right under your urethra.||Funnel, with self-contained bag.|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check price|
The Takeaway on the Go on the Go Disposable Female Urination Aid
If you’re looking for a portable urinal that collects the fluid in a bag, then Go on the Go might well be your best choice. There are a few competitors, but Go on the Go has some of the best user reviews and ratings.
As far as our experience goes, we found Go on the Go to be light in weight and compact enough to bring just about anywhere. It’s reasonably easy to use for both men and women. However, it’s best if you use it while standing up.
Gravity is indeed a thing, and it can be quite difficult to pee into a pee funnel type device while sitting in a car, or laying down on a bed. It’s not impossible, but will require some serious practice and skill to not pee all over yourself.
The product comes in a pack of 6 for a very reasonable price, and also includes 15 wipes for the complete bathroom experience. For the price, it’s certainly a win and worth a try.
Where to Buy the Go on the Go Disposable Urinal?
The best place to find Go on the Go is on Amazon. You can check it out for yourself now:
Go on the Go Disposable Urinal: Have your Say!
What are your thoughts about this disposable urinal for men or women? Leave a comment below and let us know your thoughts.
Is it a winner, or are you considering another brand?
Last update on 2019-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API