- Brief 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex, Water-Resistant Lining 82.2% Viscose, 17.8% Cotton
- Value Pack of 2 or 3 or 4 Assorted Colors. The quantity show in the picture which is the quantity in...
- Inner leak-proof lining, excellent for days with menstrual cycle heavy flow, post partum bleeding or...
- It serves as extra protection from leaks. You need to add the pad/tampon. The underwear protects you...
- Machine wash/hand wash and air dry. There is special material under the water proof lining. Don't...
Yoyi Fashion Breathable Leakproof Period Panties Review
Every month, people go through difficult times when they have their period. Aside from the painful cramps, they experience discomfort especially during heavy menstrual flow. That’s what period panties are made for—to provide everyone the comfort they need, especially in times like this. Trust us, you’ll love wearing these things every month!
Period panties are usually designed in different sizes to fit all kinds of body shapes and sizes.They are also designed waterproof to prevent leaks and stains. People typically opt for these special underwear sets to help the carry on with their activities even when they have their period.
Keep on reading for our full review of these popular period underwear, or check them out for yourself over on Amazon:
A Best Seller Among Period Panties
One of the best-selling period panties are the Yoyi Fashion Breathable Leakproof Period Panties. The Yoyi Fashion Breathable Leakproof Period Panties is very reasonably priced, This is especially true when you consider the number of disposable pad and pantyliners one pair can potentially replace.
They are 90% viscose and 5% spandex so are comfortable to wear. We love this affordable, eco-friendly feminine hygiene product. We’re sure that you will too!
Three Sizes of Yoyi Fashion LeakProof Period Panties
Coming in 3 different sizes to match various waistlines, the leakproof panties in this set are all designed soft and stretchable for total comfort all day and night. Each panty has a leakproof lining inside. This special feature is designed for extremely heavy menstrual flow.
Patients of urinary incontinence and people who are going through post-partum bleeding can benefit from the Yoyi Fashion Mesh Holes Breathable Leakproof Period Panties, as well.
You can easily get these top-quality, economical period panties on Amazon today:
What People are Saying on Amazon:
“The fabric makes these panties really breathable. They’re more comfortable to wear than some of the other brands that I’ve tried.”
“Very soft and certainly nicer than my regular panties I wear on my period! I don’t look forward to having my period, but these cute pairs of underwear make it not so bad.”
“The thick lining gives some added protection from embarrassing leaks. I usually wear mine with a menstrual cup for a bit of extra protection. I find that it works well and I don’t have to use disposable pads anymore.”
Yoyi Fashion Breathable Leakproof Period Panties Pros:
- A good value. Each pack contains three period panties.
- A soft, stretchy fiber blend that feels nice next to the skin.
- Well-made and quite durable
- Fashionable and stylish. They look like regular panties.
- An eco-friendly feminine hygiene money.
- Save money by not buying disposable pads or panty-liners. These period panties can last for years, the same as a regular pair of underwear.
- Some excellent reviews on Amazon
- Stain resistant
Yoyi Fashion Breathable Leakproof Period Panties Cons:
- Not as absorbent as expected for some. However, most period panties are not really capable of being your only source of protection during a heavy flow. In this case, consider pairing your period panties with a menstrual cup or tampon for extra protection. Period panties should be considered more of a back-up in case of leaking, similar to a panty-liner.
- Very few negatives! This is a solid product at a reasonable price.
Consider Pairing Period Panties with a Menstrual Cup
If you’re looking for the ultimate eco-friendly, economical source of period protection, then you’ll want to combine a pair of period panties with a menstrual cup. Menstrual cups are designed to replace tampons, and are made from medical grade silicone. The best part about them is that they’re reusable and can last for up to 10 years if you care for them properly.
The other amazing thing is that menstrual cups have an average capacity of 30 ml (the Diva Cup for example). Compare this to a jumbo tampon at 10 ml. There are even some high-capacity menstrual cups that can hold up to 40 ml.
3-4x more capacity = 3-4x less period hassle.
Period Panties Care and Cleaning
Although it’s reasonably easy to take care of period panties, as well as reusable cloth pads, they do take a bit more work than the disposables. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Generally, you can wash period panties with your regular laundry.
- Try to avoid harsh detergents and things like bleach because this will cause them to break down more quickly than they should.
- Dark colours are often best for period panties if you’re worried about staining.
- After soiling them, you can soak them in cold water before laundering them.
- You can also use stain remover on them, if you don’t mind the chemicals. We find that soaking in cold water works equally well. Is it, however, a bit more work!
The Takeaway on the Yoyi Fashion Breathable Leakproof Period Panties:
If you are on a tight budget but still want total comfort during your menstrual period, the Yoyi Fashion Breathable Leakproof Period Panties what you need. It is priced affordably and you’ll save money in only a few months when compared to disposable feminine hygiene products.
There’s no better deal than getting three pieces of period panties at a price of one. Because of its very reasonable cost, you can surely afford to buy more sets for your friends and loved ones who share the same dilemma that you have.
What’s best about this product is that, you may choose from the 3 sizes to fit your (or your recipient’s) waist. You may pick your choice of color too.
But more than the physical appearance is comfort. This is what this period panties set offers—total comfort. Because it guarantees no leak every time you wear them, you are sure to sleep comfortably at night. You can also do your activities all day, hassle-free! These things are amazing.
Shop now to know what a ‘hassle-free’ during menstrual cycle means, on Amazon today:
Jackie Bolen has been obsessed with eco-friendly period products for years and is the chief tester and expert here at Reusable Menstrual Cups. She thinks she might know more about menstrual cups than just about anyone in Canada!
Last update on 2018-11-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API