The Honest Company Organic Cotton Tampons Review
The Honest Company has a wide range of products including Vitamins, feminine hygiene, pregnancy & baby, and bath & body. They also have organic cotton tampons. Some of the features include:
- Plant-based, plastic applicator
- 100% organic cotton
- A trusted name in the natural/organic consumer product space
They sell three options for organic tampons, including regular, super, and super plus.
People love The Honest Company and many of their products have excellent user ratings on Amazon. However, these tampons seem to be the exception. With an overall 3.6/5 star rating, people aren’t that happy with the product.
We’ll take a look at The Honest Company Organic Cotton Tampons and see if they’re a buy, despite the poor user ratings.
Keep on reading for the full review, or head over to Amazon to take a look for yourself:
About the Honest Company
The founder started The Honest Company because she wanted people to have safe, effective products that perform. She wants to empower people to live happy, healthy lives.
She didn’t want people to have to choose between what works and what’s good for them. It’s a company made of parents that makes safe products for parents.
What you put in, on and around your body matters a lot! It only makes sense to reduce the amount of toxins in these products.
Buy Honest Organic Tampons on Amazon
The best place to buy The Honest Company organic tampons is on Amazon. Prices are cheaper than at health food, or natural stores and you can see all the options for absorbencies, as well as check out the user reviews.
Check them out for yourself now:
Honest Organic Cotton Tampons Pros:
- Organic, all-cotton tampons that don’t contain toxic chemicals.
- Nice packaging.
- Can work well for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
- A company that you can trust, with a wide range of top-quality personal care products.
- A range of absorbency levels (regular, super, super-plus).
Honest Organic Cotton Tampons Cons:
- Even though the applicator is plant-based, we wonder why it needs to made with plastic?
- People HATE the applicator, mentioning that it doesn’t seem to work at all.
- Some of the reviews mentioned little bits of cotton remaining in them when they removed the tampon.
- More expensive than regular tampons (by a fair margin).
- Some reports that they caused cramping, when other organic tampons did not.
The Takeaway on the Honest Company Tampons
We wanted to love this product! The Honest Company makes some excellent products and they’re a company committed to all kinds of things that we love.
However, the user ratings on Amazon are pretty terrible, especially with regards to the applicator. It could partially be the fault of the user not reading the instructions because there are a couple of steps you need to do. Or, more likely, they’re just not that designed that well!
We hope that The Honest Company takes this feedback seriously and improves the design of their organic tampons, because if they do, they’ll have a winner on their hands.
Instead of buying this product, you should probably consider one of the other organic tampon options out there. You can check out our list of the Top 5 Organic Tampons, or just go for our top pick on that list, Natracare Organic Tampons.
They are similar in price and features, but have a much better 4.2/5 star rating on Amazon. Natracare specializes in organic feminine hygiene products and it shows in the quality of their products.
You can check them out on Amazon: