Lena Cup: A Quick Introduction
The Lena Cup is quickly becoming one of the most popular menstrual cups brands in the world. It’s made in the USA from medical grade silicone. It also has some of the highest user ratings and reviews online.
Most people who try the Lena Menstrual Cup really seem to love it. For more details about whether this popular menstrual cup is right for you, please check out our: Full Review of the Lena Cup.
How to Fold the Lena Cup: Advice from the Company
The Lena Cup company recommends three folds. We’ll give you a few details about each of the options:
This is the first Lena Cup fold that we recommend trying. It’s simple, and seems to work for the vast majority of people.
- Use two hands and hold the Lena Cup right below the rim. Squeeze in.
- While squeezing, fold the Lena Cup into a C-Shape
- Insert the Lena Cup
Do you find that the C-Fold doesn’t work for you? Try the Seven Fold:
- Hold the cup with two hands and squeeze in.
- Fold one side in, and into a 7-shape.
- Insert the Lena Cup
Punch Down Fold
- Hold the Lena Cup with one hand
- Use the other hand to punch down any side of the cup. Take away your finger.
- Insert the Lena Cup.
Sound complicated? Take a look at the pictures above and you should be able to figure it out easily.
What’s Most Important for How to Fold a Lena Cup?
In terms of what is most important for how to fold a menstrual cup, there are two factors to consider:
- How easy is it to get into your vagina? You want to fold the cup small enough that it doesn’t hurt to insert it into your vagina. This is particularly true if you’re a teenager, or virgin.
- Does it open easily? The best menstrual cup folds allow the cup to just kind of pop open when placed inside of you.
So, if the Lena Cup fold that you’re using causing it to hurt when inserting it, or it doesn’t pop open that easily when inside you, try another one.
Lena Cup Folds: All the Options
There are even more options for folding menstrual cups, including the Lena Cup. Check them out here:
Tips for Inserting a Menstrual Cup
For even more advice on how to insert your Lena Cup correctly, you’ll want to check this out:
How to Fold the Lena Cup: Have your Say!
What’s your best advice for how to fold the Lena Cup? Which fold do you find works the best?
Leave a comment below and share your thoughts with us.