pStyle Female Urination Device Review
If you’ve always wanted to be able to pee while standing up, then you’ll need a pee funnel like this one we’re going to review. Why would you want to do this?
Consider when you’re outside doing any sort of outdoor activity. How amazing would it be to be able to pee like a guy? Now you can! Or, when you’re at a festival, or other place with disgusting bathrooms. Amazing. The company also markets their product to trans people who would like to pee while standing up.
The pStyle is one of the most popular female urination devices on the market today.
Keep on reading for the full review of this popular brand of pee funnel for women, or check out the pStyle for yourself on Amazon:
pStyle Pee Funnel Pros:
- Cheaper than some of the other pee funnels on the market today (the Freshette).
- Made from rigid BPA (phthalate-free)
- A variety of colours
- No need for toilet paper, if you use the pStyle at directed
- Only have to rinse with water, or soap and water if you wish
- The product has stood the test of time—it’s been around for 10+ years (founded in 2006)
- Suitable for trans people, as well as women
- Lightweight and small, making it a nice option for hikers or backpackers
- Easy to use right out of the box
Buy the pStyle on Amazon:
The best place to get the pStyle is on Amazon. There is the full range of styles, colours and prices are very affordable. Check it out for yourself on Amazon:
pStyle Pee Funnel Cons:
- Comes without a carrying case (although you can buy one from Amazon as well)
- The top of the pStyle is more like a trough than a funnel. This can allow for some overflow if not used correctly.
What People are Saying about the pStyle
“It worked really well right out of the package. It’s a nice length, and the colour makes it discrete as well. It’s semi-flexible, smooth plastic that feels comfortable enough to use it to “wipe” and not use TP.”
“Don’t waste your money on any of the other ones. You can pee full force into this thing and it doesn’t overflow or spill onto your clothes. I love it!”
“Practice in the shower for a bit before taking it out into the field. I’m sure happy to have this thing for really sketchy bathrooms on road trips.”
Tips for Using Female Urination Devices (FUD’s)
- Practice in the shower until you feel comfortable with it
- Commit to using it. If you try to use in tentatively, it’s not going to work that well.
- Peeing into the wind is a really bad idea!
- Use a wide stance so that you don’t accidentally pee on your clothes or shoes
- A bottle and pStyle are the ultimate road-trip combo for someone with the tiniest bladder!
The Takeaway on the pStyle FUD
We LOVE the pStyle, and found that this is one of the best pee funnels you can buy. It works for most people, right out of the box with only a couple test runs in the shower. You can use it for a wide range of situations, from hiking and camping to military situations, to trans people who wish to pee while standing up.
It’s soft, comfortable and feels nice next to the skin. You can even use it to “wipe” with instead of using toilet paper. It’s super easy to clean by shaking it out, and then rinsing it with soap and water whenever you get the chance.
It’s also very reasonably priced. Although it does’t include a carrying case (sold separately), we don’t find this a big deal and you probably already have something suitable.
In short, it’s an excellent product if you want to pee while standing up. The price is also right—about half of some of the more expensive brands, but this one has some of the highest user ratings on Amazon in the category.
It’s certainly a solid buy in our books!
You can get the pStyle FUD on Amazon: