- Essential for the outdoors woman! You'll wonder how you ever lived with out one before. Not only is...
- Made from a medical-grade, latex free, anti-bacterial and water repellent thermoplastic elastomer....
- The Whiz is flexible and will fit into a small pocket or purse for discreet carrying.
- Washing machine and Dishwasher safe
- 6" total length, 4" wide cup opening
Whiz Freedom Pee Funnel Introduction
If you’re looking for a device that let’s you pee while standing up, then you’ll need a pee funnel like this one from Whiz Freedom. Here are a few quick facts about this female urination device:
- Came onto the market in 2004
- Registered with the FDA (USA) and also in the UK
- Useful for outdoors activities when you don’t want to remove all your clothes
- Very lightweight and portable
- Trans people who want to pee standing up might consider this pee funnel
- Made from medical grade TPE (same as the Meluna Menstrual Cup)
- Self cleaning because it repels fluid
It can be difficult to find pee funnels in stores, so that’s why we recommend shopping online. Find this popular pee funnel brand here: Whiz Freedom on Amazon.
Whiz Freedom Feminine Funnel Review
If you’re ever thought that you’d love to pee like a guy, you’ve come to the right place. The Whiz Freedom, and other pee funnels allow women to pee while standing up.
You might want to do this when you’re engaging in any sort of outdoor activity—camping, hiking, cycling, climbing or boating. They’re also great for travel, or public bathrooms at festivals when sanitation is a bit of an issue and you’d rather not touch anything if you don’t have to.
Or maybe you’re a trans person and would feel more comfortable peeing while standing up? Check out the Whiz Freedom to see how it works for you.
As far as quality goes, we love the design and materials of the Whiz Freedom. It’s nicely made from medical grade thermoplastic elastomer (same as the Meluna Menstrual Cup), which is also used in other medical devices.
Most people who try it out find it easy enough to use after a bit of practice. As far as funnel size goes, it’s mid-range, so you do have to be a bit careful with how you place it. However, as long as you use some caution, it works without leaking and spilling.
The Whiz Freedom is a bit more expensive than some of their competitors, but is it a buy? Keep on reading to find out all the details about this popular female urination device. Or, just check out all the details for yourself over on Amazon:
How to Use a Pee Funnel
Whiz Freedom Pee Funnel Pros:
- Registered as a medical device in the UK
- Registered by the FDA in the USA
- Made from medical grade thermoplastic elastomer (antibacterial and hydrophobic)
- Self-cleaning since it repels fluids
- In use since 2004
- Very easy to use, not prone to leaking
- Flexible and can be folded to store easily in a small bag, or backpack
- Very light in weight so perfect for backpacker, hikers or anyone who cares about overall weight
- Quite a wide funnel area so you don’t have to place it 100% exactly like some of the other female urination devices
Buy the Whiz Freedom Female Urination Device on Amazon
It can be difficult to find the Whiz Freedom Female Urination Device in stores, or any of these kinds of products for that matter. In our experience, the best place to find all the brands, styles and colours is on on Amazon.
Want to pee while standing up? Not leave your tent on a cold, rainy night? Pee discreetly when you don’t have access to a toilet? Then a pee funnel is what you need!
Check out the Whiz Freedom today:
Whiz Freedom Feminine Funnel Cons:
- Carry bag sold separately (we wish it was included with the Whiz Freedom device)
- You have to pull your pants down to be able to use it (if you don’t want to do this, consider the Pibella)
- Quite a bit more expensive than something like the Go Girl Pee Funnel
Who Might Use a Pee Funnel?
There are plenty of reasons why you might want to use a pee funnel. Of course, we’ve already mentioned all sorts of outdoor activities such as when you don’t want to remove your rock climbing harness, or you’re in a boat.
However, there are plenty more reasons that people would want to use a female urination device which allows them to pee while standing up. We’ll share just a few of them here.
If you have any sort of lower body surgery, especially knee surgery, it can be difficult to sit down on the toilet. Of course, you could pee in the shower, but this is messy every single time and requires you to take your clothes off, which could cause some serious discomfort post-surgery.
That’s where a pee funnel like this one from Whiz Freedom can come it. It allows you to pee standing up into the toilet, saving your knees from having to sit down in a low position on the toilet.
For many people, post-surgery, it’s kind of a lifesaver.
“I’m so happy that the nurse at the hospital recommend the Whiz Freedom Female Urination Device to me after my knee surgery. I seriously never even knew these existed, but it was kind of a lifesaver when I went home. I used it for the first couple of weeks.” Nancy M.
Some trans people might feel more comfortable peeing while standing up. A pee funnel allows them to do this easily.
Camping in the Cold
If you’re camping in a cold climate, the last thing you want to do is get out of the tent to go pee. It’s freezing out there! That’s where a pee funnel comes in. You can use it to pee into a water bottle inside your tent, which you’d empty and clean out in the morning.
Some people work very remote jobs without access to a bathroom. It’s fine if there are lots of trees around. But, if not, it can be hard to pee discreetly. That’s where the Whiz Freedom Pee Funnel can come in handy. You can pee standing up next to a car or something like that and nobody might even notice.
What People are Saying about the Whiz Freedom Pee Funnel
“The Whiz Freedom pee funnel device works very well when it works, but it is also prone to leaking unless you’re really careful. Seriously. Ever single time you have to place it carefully so as not to pee all over your clothes and shoes.”
“I love the design of the tube which prevents splashing and overflow. Nice work Whiz Freedom—you’re now my go-to brand. I only wish it was a bit cheaper.”
“It’s great if you want to pee in a bottle or something like that. However, you do have to pull down your pants if you want to use this pee funnel. Some of the other ones only require that you push you underwear to the side. I think it’s called the Pibella.”
What about Disposable vs. Reusable Pee Funnels?
A common question that people have is whether or not they should consider a reusable pee funnel (like this one from Whiz Freedom), or a disposable one (for example, the Travel Jane/Travel John).
Now we know the name of our website may be a giveaway (Reusable Menstrual Cups), but we much prefer reusable options! They are way more affordable over the medium to long-term, and they’re also way easier on the environment.
That said, pee funnels are not for everybody. If you want to try them out before investing more than a few dollars, go disposable to start with. See if you like them, and if you do, then consider a reusable female urination device.
It’s a nice solution for your quandary: disposable vs. reusable pee funnels.
Tips for Female Urination Devices (FUD’s)
- Don’t forget to NOT pee into the wind. Trust us on this one
- Practice in the shower a few times before using it on the road
- You’ll likely have to pull down your pants and underwear to use the Whiz Freedom
- A wide stance is often best if you don’t want to get pee on your pants or shoes
- Go for it! Easing into it will almost always result in serious leaking
How to Use the Whiz Freedom Pee Funnel
Check out the instructions that come along with the Whiz Freedom female urination device. You’ll be peeing while standing up in no time!
The Takeaway on the Whiz Freedom Pee Funnel
If you’re looking for a device that will allow a woman to pee while standing up, then you’d do well to consider the Whiz Freedom. It’s a top-quality pee funnel that most people are pretty happy with.
It works, although it does require a bit of practice in order to not spill on yourself. The materials used in the product are soft and feel nice next to the skin. It also repels fluids extremely well, so you’ll find that it’s mostly self-cleaning with just a little shake after using it.
Although it’s a bit more expensive than other similar devices, it’s a nice product and maybe worth the higher sticker price. If you want to pee while standing up, give it a try for yourself.
The best place to buy the Whiz Freedom is on Amazon. Check it out now:
Compare all the Pee Funnels
Or, check out: Top 10 Pee Funnels.
Have your Say about the Whiz Freedom Pee Funnel!
What do you think about the Whiz Freedom Female Urination Device? Have you tried it? Do you want to?
Leave a comment below and let us know!
Last update on 2020-04-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API