- PACKAGE INCLUDEING: pack of 3 hipster period sanitary panties
- NO LEAK: the designs of Broadening and lengthening can prevent any unexpected leakage, and no more...
- THE FEATURES of PERIOD PANTIES: leakage, reusable, protective underwear for women. excellent for...
- MACHINE INSTRUCTION: machine wash, hand wash or air dry. Don't rinse, Don't even put them on tumble...
- NOT for ABSORBENCY: the leak proof lining can prevent liquid going through, BUT MUST use together...
Innersy Menstrual Panties Introduction
If you’re looking for some period panties, one of the more popular options is Innersy. They’re reasonably priced for a pack of three, and come in a huge range of sizes, colours and styles.
Here are some of the key features:
- Premium cotton/spandex blend
- Leakproof layer for extra protection
- Can be used for periods, incontinence, or vaginal discharge
Buy Innersy Period Panties
It can be quite difficult to find period panties in stores, which is why we recommend shopping online. You can check out Innersy for yourself over on Amazon:
Why Consider Period Panties?
Menstrual Panties make an excellent choice for a whole range of situations. Some of them include:
Protection During your Period
During your period, you may want a little bit of a back-up to a menstrual cup or tampon. You could use a light pad, or pantyliner, but many people love using period panties. They’re eco-friendly, affordable and feel very comfortable.
If you have light incontinence, period panties like these ones from Innersy may work well for you. They’re certainly cheaper and more comfortable than using a pantyliner every day.
If you experience vaginal discharge, then you may be looking for a solution. Our first tip is to see your doctor! There may be a simple answer.
Our second tip is try period panties.
Many people love to use period panties for post-partum discharge. They’re convenient, comfortable and work well for this purpose.
Innersy Menstrual Panties Pros:
- Reasonably priced for a pack of 3 (Check Prices Here)
- Contains 5% spandex to ensure a good fit
- Can return the product for a full refund or replacement in case of defect
- Huge variety of styles, sizes and colours
- Liner wicks moisture away from the body
What People are Saying about Innersy Period Panties
“This product is so great, they’re really comfortable and do exactly what they say they’ll do which is offer a bit of extra protection during my period.”
“I use these for light bladder leakage and find that they’re held up well with regular washing and drying. Overall, I have no complaints about them, especially when you consider the reasonable price compared to something like Thinx Period Panties.”
“They’re not bad, but I do wish that they had more padding in the front of the underwear. The back coverage is fine, but I think a lot of people use them for discharge so they don’t work that well for that.”
Innersy Menstrual Panties Cons
- Could use some more padding in the front of the underwear
- The leakproof liner isn’t that breathable and can leave you feeling a bit sweaty
- Some reports that they were way too small when compared to other brands of panties. Check sizing charts carefully before ordering, or order one size up.
- Some reports of ordering one pattern, but receiving another
- Not designed to replace a tampon or menstrual cup, but work in conjunction with them
People Try Period Panties
Compare Menstrual Underwear
These period panties from Innersy are not the best ones on the market today. The main problem is that they lack coverage on the front. If you have incontinence, or vaginal discharge, you’ll probably be pretty unhappy with them.
Instead, we recommend checking out our Top 5 Best Period Panties for some of the better options. Or, just take a look at our chart below.
The Takeaway on Innersy Menstrual Period Panties
If you’re looking for some reasonably priced period panties, these ones from Innersy are an okay option. They are certainly cheaper than some of their competitors and most people that use them find them comfortable, durable and mention that they work well enough.
The major complaint of Innersy is that they don’t have a lot of coverage up the front of the panty. The area under the crotch, and in the back is fine, but there’s no absorbency or leakproof layer in the front.
This means that if you use Innersy period panties for incontinence or discharge, you’ll likely be pretty unhappy with them.
But for the price, and to use Innersy Menstrual Panties for your period? They’re not a bad back-up to a menstrual cup or tampon.
You can check them out for yourself over on Amazon:
Innersy Period Panties: Have your Say!
What are your thoughts on the Innersy menstrual underwear? Leave a comment below and let us know your thoughts.
Last update on 2019-03-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API