List of Made in the USA Menstrual Cups
Some of our top picks for menstrual cups that made in the USA and are registered with the FDA include the following:
- Lena Cup (highest customer ratings and reviews)
- Anigan Eva Cup (huge variety of sizes)
- Super Jennie (the largest menstrual cup)
- SckoonCup (one of the softest menstrual cups)
- XO Flo (one of the largest menstrual cups)
- Saalt Cup (one of the newest made in the USA cups)
It’s time to make the switch! Read on for more information.
Made in the USA Menstrual Cups
If you’re looking to shop local and help support American workers, consider “Made in the USA menstrual cups.” These days, there is an ever-increasing numbers of choices for menstrual cups made in America. You’re spoiled for choice in fact!
Menstrual cups that are made in America are usually made from top-quality medical grade silicone. They are also made according to the strictest manufacturing standards are are an infinitely better than the cheap menstrual cups made in China.
What about the Cheaper Ones from China?
Menstrual cups from China, although cheap aren’t a great buy. They aren’t made from top-quality materials. The material is often so flimsy that they never really fully open. The result is that these cups often leak like crazy.
These cups aren’t manufactured according to strict standards and it’s not a product we recommend putting inside of you. Give them a wide berth, and instead stick with a top-quality cup.
Here at Reusable Menstrual Cups, we strongly prefer menstrual cups made in the USA (see below), Canada (the Diva Cup), or European made menstrual cups like the Moon Cup, MeLuna Cup, or the Lunette Cup.
Keep on reading for our top picks for Made in the USA Menstrual Cups.
The Best “Made in the USA Period Cups
Keep on reading for all the details and a quick review of each of these popular, made in the USA menstrual cups.
Made in the USA: Anigan Evacup
- THE COMFORT SOLUTION Our personal cup is made with the highest quality. Proudly made in the U.S.A....
- EASY TO USE This period cup is specially designed to be thick on the rim, but soft on the rest of...
- FORGET OLD SCHOOL PROTECTION No more running out of essentials, or spending too much money on, high...
- NO MORE MESSY LEAKS The EvaCup is virtually leak proof. You'll never have to worry about bloody...
- PERFECT FOR ANYONE, ANYTIME Whether you are a first time or experienced user, and are having heavy...
The Anigan EvaCup is a newcomer to the world of menstrual cups. However, they’ve made a big impact in a really short amount of time.
The Evacup has a very high user rating on Amazon. It also comes in eight colours and is very reasonably priced.
This period cup is particularly good for people with really heavy periods because the large size has a capacity of 37 ml and it can give you some great protection during a heavy flow. You can wear it all day long at work or school, and also overnight.
This is quite a bit more than most other cups which range between 25 ml and 30 ml, such as the Diva Cup or the Lunette Cup.
Most people who try the EvaCup are very happy with it. It’s an excellent cup that’s made in the USA from top-quality medical grade silicone. It has a nice firmness which means that it’s easy to insert, but also feels quite comfortable.
More Details about the EvaCup:
For more information about this popular period cup, be sure to check out our full:
Or, just check out this popular American made menstrual cup on Amazon today. Shipping is usually free with Amazon Prime and delivery is discreet and fast.
Check out the Anigan EvaCup today:
The Lena Cup: Made in the USA
- A BETTER PERIOD. Lena is a reusable menstrual cup that collects your monthly blood flow. Inserted...
- STAY ACTIVE AND COMFORTABLE. Dance, run, swim and sleep with your Lena Cup - think of all the times...
- MADE IN USA and FDA-REGISTERED. Lena is the most affordable USA-made and FDA-registered feminine...
- AS NATURE INTENDED. Abnormal pap smears, rashes and yeast infections have been linked to the use of...
- ECO-CONSCIOUS. Reduce the environmental impact of your period by switching to a reusable cup. With...
The Lena Cup is a great choice for “Made in the USA menstrual cups.” It also has a very high rating on Amazon that is higher than just about any other menstrual cup. It is sold as a single cup and comes in a bit cheaper than some of the more expensive cups like the Diva Cup, Moon Cup, or Lunette.
Lena cup hopes to put a top-quality, affordable menstrual cup in the hands of everyone who wants one. They have done an excellent job at this! The Lena Cup is usually cheaper than many of their competitors. But, the quality is the same, and many people actually seem happier with the Lena Cup than some of the more experience ones.
Consider the Lena Sensitive
Many women mention that because of the stiffness of the Lena Cup, it pops open really easily and isn’t prone to leaking. Yet it’s not so stiff that it feels uncomfortable when it’s inside of you.
For people looking for a softer option, there is now the Lena sensitive which is one of the softer menstrual cups you can buy. This makes it an excellent option if you experience cramps with some of the firmer cups.
There are almost no specific, negative reviews about this menstrual cup and those who weren’t happy with it seemed to just not like menstrual cups in general. It’s safe, and registered with the FDA.
Please check out our full review of this popular made in the USA menstrual cup:
Or, just check out the Lena Cup for yourself on Amazon. You’ll see hundreds of satisfied customers and can be one yourself!
The Keeper Menstrual Cup
The Keeper is a little bit unusual in the world of menstrual cups in that it’s made of latex instead of medical grade silicone. The negative is that some people are allergic to latex, or develop a reaction to it after repeated exposure to it.
The good news is that the Keeper Menstrual Cup can last for a decade or even longer because latex is far more durable than silicone. Most other ones will have to be replaced at around the five year mark.
Although it’s a bit more expensive than other cups made in the USA, it can last for years and years. This makes it actually one of the most economical choices. Seriously, some people report that this cup has lasted 10+ years.
The big negative to the Keeper cup is that it’s one of the stiffest ones on the market today. This can make inserting it pretty easy—it’s actually difficult for it NOT to pop open fully.
However, some people find this uncomfortable because it can press strongly against your vaginal canal walls, which can cause cramping for some people.
Or, just check out the Keeper Cup for yourself on Amazon and buy one today:
SckoonCup Menstrual Cup: Made in the USA Menstrual Cup
- ADVANCED DESIGN: Its smooth, ridge-free design promises easier insert/removal and comfort.
- HIGH CAPACITY: Unique angled suction holes mold smoothly to the wall for comfort & achieve high...
- EASY-TO-CLEAN:æA slimmer, softer stem for your comfort, with a solid design for easy-to-clean.
- MADE IN USA, FDA CLEARED & REGISTERED: Not only made of FDA approved medical grade silicone, the...
- In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon Initiative, 10% of the sales will be donated to the...
If you’re looking for a soft menstrual cup that is made in the USA, then the SckoonCup should be your top choice. It’s very soft, so if you find the stiffer menstrual cups a bit uncomfortable, then try out this one. The small is actually quite small and makes a nice choice for a teenager, or someone who hasn’t given birth vaginally.
The SckoonCup Menstrual Cup has some excellent user ratings on Amazon. Most people that try this popular “made in the USA” menstrual cup are very happy with it!
The SckoonCup is made in the USA from top-quality, medical grade silicone that approved by the FDA. The thing we love best is that it’s made from one piece, unlike other ones which are made from two pieces of silicone that are fit together.
This can make the SckoonCup very comfortable, and also easy to clean. We love this thing, and it’s the go-to cup for one of the writers on this website!
You can check out the full SckoonCup review here. Or, head over to Amazon to buy it today:
Xo Flo Menstrual Cup
- High quality ingredients
- Our flagship product
- Made with your satisfaction in mind
There’s a new addition to the Made in the USA Menstrual Cups list!
The XO Flo menstrual cup is a newcomer to the feminine hygiene world, but the company, Glad Rags has been around for years and years. They are the makers of the original modern-day cup, the Keeper Cup made of latex.
The XO Flo is a whole new design, with new materials and manufacturing processes. It’s not just an updated Keeper Cup, but it’s a whole new thing. The XO Flo menstrual cup is made in the USA from top-quality medical grade silicone.
Heavy Flow? Consider this One!
If you have a heavy flow, you may want to consider the XO Flo because it has a high capacity of 38 ml because it can offer some serious protection. Most normal ones have a capacity of 25-30 ml, so this extra 8 ml can really make a big difference. Paired up with an overnight pad, you may actually be able to make it through the night of your heaviest flow without having to get up!
For those looking for a small menstrual cup, you may want to consider the XO Flo Mini.
We love how soft this cup is because it’s feels really uncomfortable when inside. There are also balls on the stem which help to make removal that much easier. Overall, it’s an excellent menstrual cup and we’re happy to see Glad Rags with a newer, updated offering.
Take a look at our full Xo Flo Menstrual Cup Review. Or, head on over to Amazon to buy it today:
Saalt Menstrual Cup
- Reusable - Break up with the tampon aisle- forever. One Saalt Cup lasts for up to 10 years. That's...
- Reliable - The OG of Cups - Wear your Saalt Cup for to 12 hours at a time, even while you're...
- Comfortable - Saalt Cup is impossibly soft and flexible. The proprietary bulb shape makes it the...
- Natural and Safe- Made in the USA with 100% medical-grade silicone, the Saalt Cup is affordable...
- Saalt Gives - For every purchase, Saalt helps provide improved period care and educational...
Another newcomer to the made in the USA menstrual cups world is the Saalt Cup. There are some excellent initial reviews of this period cup over on Amazon.
We love that the company has a 2-cycle money-back guarantee. Try out the Saalt Cup for two periods, and if you don’t like it, you can get a full refund. We LOVE companies that stand behind their products, and we’re sure that you do too.
The founders of the company are committed to having a positive impact in our world. They’ve partnered with some organizations that help bring feminine hygiene products to people without access to them. A company that’s all about social change? Awesome!
As far as the cup goes, it’s designed well, and is made from medical grade silicone. Most people who try it seem to be pretty happy with it. It’s reasonably easy to insert, and remove, and it also seems to not leak.
For more details, check out our full Saalt Menstrual Cup review. Or, head on over to Amazon to buy the Saalt Cup today:
Saalt Menstrual Cup Review
Have your Say about Made in the USA Menstrual Cups
What are the top made in the USA menstrual cups? Leave a comment below and let us know your opinion. And, has a menstrual cup changed your life? Tell us about it!
Last update on 2018-12-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API