- PURE & POWERFUL: 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON. Our cashmere-soft, organic cotton topsheet naturally...
- NO STRESS LEAK PROTECTION: POWERFULLY ABSORBENT, YET RADICALLY THIN. Engineered with Cora's patent...
- EVERY PURCHASE HELPS GIRLS IN NEED. Millions of girls lack access to safe and healthy period care....
- TOTAL COMFORT--DESIGNED TO MOVE WITH YOU. Finally, a modern liner for modern women. Designed to...
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED FOR YOU AND FOR THE PLANET. Using a supply chain that rigorously upholds organic...
Cora Organic Cotton Panty Liners Introduction
Do you want to reduce your exposure to toxic chemicals? Then you might want to consider making the switch from regular pads to Cora Organic Pantyliners. Here are a few quick facts:
- Made from 100% organic cotton that is sustainably sourced
- Free of fragrances, and toxic chemicals which make them perfect for people with sensitive skin
- Every purchase helps girls in underdeveloped countries stay in school
- Biodegradable, including the box and wrapper
- Soft, comfortable, and designed to fit any type of underwear, including thongs
- Very absorbent, thin, and ultra soft
It can be difficult to find these organic pantyliners from Cora in stores, which is why we recommend shopping online. Check them out on Amazon here:
Cora Organic Cotton Panty Liners Review
If you’re looking to reduce your exposure to toxins during your period, then consider switching to organic pantyliners like these ones from Cora. Overall, they’re one of the best organic pantyliners on the market today. They have some excellent customer ratings and reviews on Amazon.
The reason why you might consider Cora Organics over their competition is because every purchase helps a girl in an underdeveloped country stay in school. Cora donates menstrual products to help them achieve this goal.
Beyond that, we love that they’re designed to fit just about any type of underwear, including thongs. This is a bit unusual in the pantyliners world. We appreciate having an option to recommend to our thong-wearing readers. Cora Pantyliners are soft, and ultra-thin. Most people who try them, really like them.
The only real negatives to Cora pantyliners are that they’re a bit shorter than people expected, and they also don’t stick well for everybody. Some people found that the edges of the panty liners curled up a little bit after wearing them for a while, especially during exercise.
However, it’s a excellent product that you can feel good about using. They’re good for your body, and great for the world
Buy Cora Ultra Thin Organic Pantyliners
Cora Ultra Thin Organic Pantyliners can be quite difficult to find in stores, which is why we recommend shopping online. Prices are very competitive and you can save money by subscribing.
Check out Cora Panty-Liners or Amazon for a safer, healthier period experience:
Compare Organic Cotton Pads
What People are Saying about Cora Organic Pantyliners:
“I love that the organic cotton doesn’t irritate my skin like regular pantyliners. The only negative to these is that the sticky part on the back could be stickier. I sometimes found that they’d curl up a bit on the edges.”
“I love the simplicity of this product, including the packaging. The best part is that my purchase is helping girls in need.”
“They absorb way better than I expected them to. They’re a little bit stiffer than other pantyliners that I’ve used, but once I put them on, I didn’t notice this at all. Overall, an excellent product that I’ll be buying again.”
Why Make the Switch to Organic Cotton Panty-Liners?
Here’s something that not a lot of people know. It’s that there are trace amounts of toxic chemicals in many non-organic brands of sanitary pads or tampons. They come from the pesticides used to grow the cotton, as well as the bleaching agents during the manufacturing process.
Although there are only small amounts, exposure to this stuff, over time can really add up. This is especially true if you use pantyliners everyday, for discharge or light incontinence issues.
A big part of the problem is that manufacturers in many countries aren’t required to disclose what’s in these products. For example, in the USA, pads and tampons are classified as “medical devices” by the FDA. This means that companies don’t have to tell you what’s in their products.
We hope that legislation surrounding this will change, but in the meantime, it just makes sense to switch to an organic option.
Looking for even more organic options for pantyliners? Then you’ll need to check this out: Best Organic Pantyliners (Cora takes second spot).
How to Go Green for your Period
About Cora Organic Tampons and Sanitary Pads
Cora believes that your period is a natural process and not something that should be stigmatized. And it should never be a reason to prevent a girl from getting an education. That’s why they’re committed to giving girls and women period products in underdeveloped countries.
Cora promises to be:
- Relentlessly innovative
- Radically transparent
- Profoundly human
- Uncommonly generous
They hope to transform the period experience so that nobody gets left behind simply because they’re a girl.
Here are a few stats from their website:
- 300 million women use rags, plastic, sand, etc. to manage their period
- 70% of Indian women and girls can’t afford menstrual products
- 90% decrease in the dropout rate when girls have access to period products
Cora Organic Cotton Panty Liners Pros:
- 100% certified organic cotton (free from pesticides, dioxins, chlorine)
- Fully biodegradable, including the box and pantyliner wrappers (made from Biofilm)
- Every purchase helps girls in need of menstrual care products stay in school
- Fits thongs and any type of underwear (easy-fit groove)
- Ultra-thin and very comfortable
- Materials are sustainably sourced
- Perfect for people with sensitive skin or allergies
- Very absorbent (similar to non-organic pantyliners)
- Some excellent reviews on Amazon
Cora Organic Cotton Panty Liners Cons:
- Some reports that they’re not sticky enough on the back (a common complaint among organic cotton pantyliners, Rael Pantyliners for example)
- Shorter than some people expected
- A bit more expensive than some other organic pantyliners
What about Reusable Organic Pantyliners?
If you’re looking to have a safer, healthier period experience, then you’ll also want to consider reusable cloth pads. They’re not only free from toxic chemicals (after washing them), but they’re eco-friendly, and you’ll also save a ton of money over the medium to long-term.
If you’re going to be using pantyliners every day for light incontinence, or discharge issues, then organic cloth pads can make a nice choice. You could potentially save thousands of dollars over the course of a lifetime by making the switch.
These days, there are lots of options available for organic cloth pantyliners. You can check out some of top recommendations in the chart below.
Compare Reusable Cloth Pads
The Takeaway on Cora Organic Cotton Panty Liners
We LOVE that these organic cotton panty liners are made from 100% organic, sustainably sourced cotton. We also love that the entire thing is biodegradable. This includes the pads, box, and wrappers.
Beyond that, the company donates organic pads and tampons to girls in underdeveloped countries. Their goal is to help girls stay in school. Love it? We sure do. We wish more menstrual care product companies would follow their lead. Imagine the possibilities!
As for the actual pantyliner itself, it’s a great product. It has some excellent user ratings and reviews over on Amazon. They’re better than most of their competition actually.
There are only a couple small complaints about Cora Pantyliners. They include how short these things are, as well as the sticky film on the back not being that sticky. Hopefully the company will take these things seriously and make a few tweaks.
In the meantime, if you use pantyliners, then you’ll definitely want to check out these ones from Cora. A great product that makes a difference in the world? That’s a serious win in our books.
The easiest place to find Cora Organic Cotton Pantyliners is on Amazon. Prices are very reasonable, considering that they’re an organic product.
Do you want to have a healthier period experience? Then consider going organic. Check out Cora Pantyliners on Amazon:
Last update on 2019-07-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API