- USDA-certified 100% Organic Cotton Cover from Texas. FDA registered # 3008361561.
- Chlorine Free, Perfume Free, Chemical Free. Perfect for skin-sensitive women. No more contact with...
- Ultra Slim with Wings. Individually Wrapped.
- Sanitary Pad Organizer also available (please see images. Pad organizer is not included for this Pad...
- Ideal for skin-sensitive women. No contact with synthetic materials.
Are you looking to go organic during your period? Then these organic sanitary pads from Natratouch should be at the top of your list. Read our buying guide packed with information to help you decide if they’re right for you.
Natratouch Organic Cotton Sanitary Pads Review
Natratouch Organic Cotton Sanitary Pads make an excellent choice for the following reasons:
- They are a reasonably priced organic alternative to regular menstrual pads. If you’re really looking to save money though, consider a menstrual cup or reusable cloth pad.
- They’re 100% USDA certified organic.
- Great for those with sensitive skin. There won’t cause irritation like regular menstrual pads or tampons.
- No harmful chemicals. Regular sanitary pads contain lots of harsh chemicals that aren’t good to put next to your skin. These organic pads are a great choice for your body as well as the environment.
Where to Buy Organic Menstrual Pads
If you check out organic cotton pads, or tampons at your local health food store you’ll probably notice how expensive they are. That’s the bad news.
The good news is that there is a much cheaper option. If you search for “organic pads,” or, “organic tampons” on Amazon, you’ll notice that these products are much more affordable, and up to half of what you’ll see in a health food shop.
You can easily get the Natratouch Organic Cotton Sanitary Pads on Amazon:
Reduce your Exposure to Harmful Chemicals
Traditional pads and tampons contain trace amounts of toxins in them. They come from the pesticides used to grow the cotton as well as the manufacturing process.
Although there are only small amounts in these products, exposure to this stuff can add up over time. It only makes sense to go organic, if possible, particularly for a product you’re putting inside your body, or next to your skin.
Consider going organic today! A large number of women have already made the switch.
If you’re looking specifically for organic pantyliners, then you’ll need to check this out: Top 5 Organic Pantyliners (Natratouch is on the list!).
Learn more about Toxic Chemicals in Pads and Tampons
Check out this short video below:
People that Like Natratouch Organic Cotton Pads are Saying:
“They’re 100% cotton, which makes them really breathable. I love these things and I don’t get skin rashes “down there” like I used to with regular pads! Just say no to toxic chemicals during your period, okay?”
“They’re super absorbent and also breathable. I’ve made the permanent switch to these instead of conventional ones. They’er a little bit more expensive, but totally worth it in my opinion.”
“I started to get a yeast infection and rash every time I had my period. I switched to these new ones and no more problems.”
“These are the first pads that didn’t make me itch. I love them and only wish more people knew that there were organic options for feminine hygiene products. It’s a little known fact that there are toxins in regular pads—trying to spread the world about this healthier and safer alternative.”
Natratouch Natural Pad Pros:
- 100% USDA certified organic cotton grown in Texas
- No harsh chemicals or scents
- Economical, and cheaper than most other organic menstrual pads
- Fast shipping
- Ultra-slim with wings for superior protection
- 100% cotton, which feels good next to the skin and biodegrades easily.
- Plastic free, so you can also go green during your period
- Natratouch is a top brand for organic tampons and pads
Natratouch Natural Cotton Pad Cons:
- Caused burning or itchiness in some women
- Although the cotton is grown in the USA, these pads are manufactured in China
- The price is higher than regular menstrual pads, but this is to be expected with an organic product
Is there a Cheaper Way to Get Organic Pads?
That’s a great question and we’re happy that you asked. The most common complaint about organic sanitary products is that they’re quite a bit more expensive than regular ones. To us, it’s worth it to avoid toxins on a monthly basis.
The good news is that there are places that are cheaper than others to get this stuff. If you shop at your local health food store, pads like these ones from Natratouch are very expensive. That’s why we recommend shopping online somewhere like Amazon.com. You can often find lots of great deals.
Read on for where you can buy them.
The Takeaway on the Natratouch Organic Pads:
These organic cotton menstrual pads make an excellent choice for those looking for an alternative to traditional pads (also consider these organic reusable menstrual pads). The main difference with these organic pads is that they don’t contain any harsh chemicals which are really bad to have next to your skin. They’re also scent-free so are great for those with sensitive skin.
Go Green and Help the Environment
Besides being better for your health, these chemical free sanitary pads are also great for the environment. They don’t have all those chemical waste from the manufacturing process. Plus, they’re plastic free and will decompose in a few years, instead of the thousands of years for regular ones.
Go green for your period! It’s time to come to terms with all the plastic waste we’re creating in the world and to take care of our Earth for the future.
Excellent Customer Reviews
There are very few negative reviews about these organic pads. These natural pads stay in place easily. Even though they’re ultra-thin, they absorb fluid very well.
You can easily get the Natratouch Organic Cotton Sanitary Pads on Amazon.
Have your Say about Natratouch Organic Cotton Pads
What are your thoughts about this chemical free sanitary napkins? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.
Also be sure to share this information on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Last update on 2020-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API