Natracare Natural Ultra Pads with Wings Review
Natracare Natural Ultra Pads with Wings make an excellent choice for the environmentally-friendly and health conscious woman for the following reasons:
- They’re perfect for women with sensitive skin because they’re chlorine, fragrance and chemical free. Compare this to regular menstrual pads that contain lots of harmful chemicals from non-organic cotton as well as chemicals used during the manufacturing process.
- Natracare Natural Pads are free of plastic and are totally biodegradable. This makes them an excellent choice for the environment.
- Sold in bulk, these pads range in price from about $0.30-$0.50 per pad, making them far more affordable than some of the more expensive organic or natural menstrual pads on the market.
- They’re made in Sweden from a trusted name in natural living so they truly are a product you can trust.
You can easily get the Natracare Natural Ultra Pads with Wings on Amazon today:
People that Like the Natracare Natural Ultra Pads are Saying:
“These pads are great for women who consistently get yeast infections. They’re not made from plastic which makes them very breathable”
“I used to use Always pads, but I didn’t like the chemicals and plastic in them. I thought about reusable pads, but I didn’t like the idea of washing cloth menstrual pads. For a light or medium flow, the regulars are great.”
“The price is very reasonable because of buying them in bulk.”
Natracare Natural Ultra Pads with Wings Pros:
- Made in Sweden
- Great for the environment
- Excellent for those with sensitive skin
- Cheap price-buy in bulk!
- Perfect for those with a light to medium flow. Not too big.
Natracare Natural Ultra Pads with Wings Cons:
- They are not suitable for women with a heavy flow. However, you could consider using these in combination with a menstrual cup (I like the Diva Cup, Moon Cup or Lunette Cups) for those heavy flow days. The pad can serve as a back-up.
- The adhesive on the wings and the actual pad isn’t that great and can come lose quite easily.
- Can fold and cause chafing for some women
The Takeaway on the Natracare Natural Ultra Pads with Wings:
Overall, the Natracare Natural Ultra Pads with Wings are an excellent product that is manufactured in Sweden. They are suitable for women looking for an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional pads. These ones fit the bill, being chlorine free and made entirely without plastic. They will fully biodegrade in the landfill so it’s a product you can feel good about using. They also make the perfect choice for women with sensitive skin as they are chemical and fragrance free so they shouldn’t cause any reactions on your lady bits.
The only real negative to this product is that they are quite short and small, making them unsuitable for those heavy-flow days, or just generally for women who have above-average menstrual flows. They do however make an excellent choice for days with spotting.
You can get this product in bulk very cheaply on Amazon, at around $0.40 per pad. This is cheaper than almost all the other natural or organic menstrual pads on the market today.
Buy the Natracare Natural Ultra Pads with Wings on Amazon Today: