Review of Organyc Organic Menstrual Pads
Organic Menstrual Pads make an excellent choice for the following reasons:
- Good for your body. Regular menstrual pads and tampons contain harsh chemicals that aren’t good for your body, particularly if you have allergies or are sensitive to scents. For more details about the chemicals in regular pads and tampons, check out: Are Tampons Dangerous?
- Good for the environment. Organic menstrual pads are biodegradable and compostable. They contain no chlorine, which is both harmful to your body as well as the environment.
- Ideal for those with sensitive skin as they won’t cause rashes or irritation.
These Organyc Nighttime Organic Pads are more expensive than regular, non-organic menstrual pads. However, when considering the health as well as environmental benefits, they are worth the extra cost.
Where to Buy Organic Feminine Hygiene Products
Many people go to their local health food store to buy organic sanitary products. You’ll probably notice that they are very expensive there.
In our experience, the best place to find organic feminine hygiene products is on Amazon. They’re often about half the price of what you’ll see in health food shops.
You can easily get the full range of Organyc Pads and Tampons on Amazon now:
What People are Saying about these Organic Menstrual Pads:
“This is a pad that I can wear without worrying about pain and itching from yeast infections. I wish more people knew about these organic options for pads and tampons.”
“They don’t absorb as well as traditional pads, buy they’re breathable and don’t cause itching like the traditional ones. I use a tampon or menstrual cup with mine, so the little bit less absorbency isn’t really a big deal to me.”
Organyc Organic Menstrual Pad Pros:
- The length. Most people report that they’re long and big enough to last through the night with no stained underwear or bedding.
- Most people mention that they stayed in place quite easily through the night because of the wings, and also that the wings are large enough to provide some nice coverage.
- No more itching. These organic menstrual pads are great for those with allergies to the non-organic pads.
- No more plastic in the landfill. These organic nighttime menstrual pads are fully biodegradable and make an excellent choice for the environment.
Organyc Organic Menstrual Pad Cons:
- These pads are very thin and don’t absorb as well as traditional menstrual pads so there are some reports of leaking. They’re best for those with light-medium flows as opposed to heavy ones.
- They can leave you feeling wet because there isn’t the top absorbent layer like in regular pads.
- They are expensive.
The Takeaway on the Organyc Organic Nighttime Menstrual Pads:
Overall, these organic menstrual pads are a decent option if you’re looking for something without irritating and harsh chemicals. They’re much better for your body as well as the environment and are excellent if you have sensitive skin. They won’t give you rashes and irritated skin like the traditional non-organic menstrual pads.
As far as organic pads go, they’re a great choice and seem like one of the best options on the market.
However, they’re some of the most expensive menstrual pads you can buy! However, buying them on Amazon is reasonable option, and you’ll also be able to choose from all the absorbency levels.
These pads are also very thin, so probably work best for those with light-medium overnight flows instead of heavy ones. Or course, you could pair this sanitary pad with a menstrual cup or tampon for some serious capacity.
You can get the Organyc Organic Nighttime Menstrual Pads easily on Amazon: