- ORGANIC, NATURAL, HEALTHY - Made with 100% organic, OCS and USDA certified, non-GMO Texas cotton...
- MAXIMUM AIRFLOW - Made with hypoallergenic breathable sheets that alleviate unpleasant odors and...
- MADE FOR ALL WOMEN: Dermatologist-tested and human-approved to ensure our products are safe and...
- FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. Gentle enough for sensitive skin. BAMBOO PT CELL MASK SHEET: Our mask sheet is...
- FREE OF 10 INGREDIENTS: Parabens, Alcohol, Mineral Oils, Silicone, Artificial Fragrance,...
Rael Organic Panty Liners Review
Rael says that they make period products that actually work, and they have a full line of organic pads and tampons. Although they just started in 2017, they’re quickly becoming one of the most popular organic feminine hygiene products. Here are a few quick facts:
- Rael wants to offer people a safer, healthier alternative for feminine hygiene products
- Made from certified organic cotton grown in Texas
- Chlorine free
- Breathable film on the back sheet for breathability and comfort
- Non-toxic adhesive
- Leak-blocker panels
- Perfect for people with sensitive skin
- Super absorbent
The best place to find Rael Organic Panty Liners is online. If you want to have a safer, healthier period experience, then check them out on Amazon:
Rael Organic Pantyliners Introduction
If you’re looking to make the switch from conventional pantyliners to organic ones, then you’ll need to consider Rael. Although the company is very new and only started in 2017, they’re quickly becoming a popular option and have hundreds of 4-5 star reviews over on Amazon.
Overall, people are very happy with this product and it’s one of the better organic sanitary napkin lines out there. People with sensitive skin in particular mention how comfortable and breathable these things are.
One Small Negative to Rael Organic Pads
Just about the only negative is that there are some issues with the adhesive on the back that attaches them to your underwear. Most disposable pads have a patch of it that covers the entire back of the pad, including to the edges of it.
However, Rael Organic Pantyliners have strips of adhesive and they don’t run to the edges. This resulted in the edges rolling up for some people. It should be noted that these pads did work for many people, and these were some isolated reports.
Nevertheless, we hope that Rael can fix this problem and they then would have a near perfect rating from reviewers. As it is, they’re still a great product and still worth a try.
Buy Rael Organic Pantiliners
The best place to buy Rael Organic Panty Liners is online. If you want to make the switch from non-organics, then check out Rael over on Amazon:
Rael Organic Pantyliners Review
Compare Organic Sanitary Napkins
Why Consider Making the Switch to Organic Panty Liners?
Organic pads, including pantyliners have a lot of advantages over their non-organic counterparts. The same could also be said for organic tampons. Some of the advantages include the following:
- Better for the Environment. Toxic pesticides and chemicals are not used in these products.
- Better for your health. Reduce your exposure to toxic chemicals.
Many people don’t know this, but regular pads and tampons contain trace amounts of toxic chemicals from the pesticides used to grow the cotton, as well as from the manufacturing process. Exposure to this stuff can result in some serious health consequences over time.
Part of the problem is that pads and tampons are classified as medical devices by the FDA and therefore companies aren’t required to disclose what’s in them. Hopefully legislation will change, or companies will just be up-front about what’s in their products.
In the meantime, it just makes sense to switch to organics. This is especially true if you wear pantyliners for more than just your period.
What People are Saying about Rael Organic Pads
“These are the best pantyliners that I’ve tried and I love that they’re an all-natural product too. They’re so comfortable that I don’t even notice I’m wearing them.”
“I have very sensitive skin and I used to get skin rashes and irritation from regular, non-organic pads. Ever since making the switch to Rael pantyliners, I’ve had no problems. I’ll be sticking with these ones for the rest of my life!”
“They are soft and comfortable, but the adhesive leaves a bit to be desired. I just wish that it was more sticky and stayed in place more easily. Instead of a big patch, there are thin strips and they stop too short on the ends. Not a bad product though, and they’re better than some of the other organic panty liners.”
About Rael Organic Pads
Rael Organic Pantyliner Pros:
- Thousands of happy customers, as demonstrated by reviews on Amazon
- Reasonably priced for an organic product
- Reduce your exposure to toxic chemicals
- Can be used by people with sensitive skin
- 100% organically grown cotton in Texas
- Super absorbent leak blocker core and sides
- Takes third spot on our list of the Top 5 Organic Pantyliners
Rael Organic Cotton Pantyliner Cons:
- More expensive than some other brands of organic pantyliners
- Some people find the adhesive a little bit lacking and wish it were better designed
Rael Organic Cotton Pads Review
What about Reusable Cloth Pantyliners?
If you’re looking for an period protection option that is free of toxic chemicals, then you’ll need to consider reusable cloth pantyliners as well. In addition to being free of things you don’t want next to your body, they also have the following advantages:
- Eco-friendly. One reusable pad can replace hundreds of disposable pads. They can be used for years, and are made from biodegradable, natural materials.
- Save money. Although cloth pads do cost a bit more in the short term when compared to disposable pads, you’ll save a lot of money in the medium to long-term.
Make the switch today for maximum benefits, both for the environment as well as your bank account.
Compare Reusable Cloth Pantyliners
The Takeaway on Rael Organic Pantyliners
If you’re looking to make the switch from regular disposable pads to organic ones, Rael Organic pantyliners make a nice choice. They are made from 100% organic, Texas grown cotton. Rael pads are well-designed by a company committed to offering you a safer, healthier period experience.
But, do these things work? For most people, yes. They are soft and comfortable and are more breathable than many of the other options.
People with sensitive skin LOVE these things. If you are allergic to regular pads, give these ones a try and you’ll likely notice a big difference.
Just about the only negative is the adhesive on the back, which although it’s non-toxic doesn’t seem to stick that well. It also doesn’t extend to the edges of the pad, which means that the edges can roll up a little bit, particularly during exercise.
As far as pricing goes, Rael organic pads are on the more expensive end of organic pads. They do have better reviews than many of these same pad however, and most people that try them are very happy with their experience.
If you want to have a safer, healthier period experience, free from toxic chemicals, then you’ll need to check out Rael over on Amazon:
Have your Say about Rael Organic Panty Liners
Last update on 2019-06-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API