Goddess Menstrual Cup Review
The Goddess Cup is a newcomer to the menstrual cup world, and there isn’t a lot of information about it. Here are a few quick facts:
- Currently one of the most expensive menstrual cups you can buy (Check Prices Here).
- 2 sizes (small + large), but exact dimensions are unknown
- No information about materials, manufacturing country, etc.
- Many people bought the Goddess Cup after using something like the Diva Cup, or Ruby Cup and found that it didn’t work as well.
Goddess Cup Introduction
In the world of menstrual cups, there are two main kinds: top-quality cups made by reputable companies, and then the cheap cups that are usually made in China.
The cheaper menstrual cups should generally be avoided for a number of reasons:
- Lack of customer service and support
- Uncertainty about the materials in the cup (not ideal for a product that you wear inside your body)
- Lack of information about the product itself (dimensions, etc.)
- Poor customer reviews on Amazon
Most of the time, you’ll end up switching back to tampons, or buying a top-quality menstrual cup.
Goddess Cup, Expensive but Low Quality
What about the Goddess Cup? It’s the worst combination of both of these. As far as pricing goes, it’s currently one of the most expensive menstrual cups you can buy.
But, it seems like another very cheap cup out of China that we personally wouldn’t recommending putting into body. The worst of both worlds! We found the product on Alibaba (a marketplace to buy wholesale goods) for less than $0.50 each.
If you check out the reviews on Amazon, you’ll notice that many people tried the Goddess Cup after wearing out their previous menstrual cup. They bought the Goddess not really realizing that there’s a big difference between the high-quality, and low-quality cups. Most of them regretted not sticking with something like the Diva Cup.
Buy the Goddess Cup
If you’re looking to buy the Goddess Cup, you probably won’t find it in stores. The best place to look is online. You can find it on Amazon:
The Goddess Menstrual Cup Pros
- None that we could find
The Goddess Menstrual Cup Cons
- Very expensive for a low-quality cup
- Lack of information about the product
- Poor reviews on Amazon (See Customer Reviews and Ratings Here)
- Likely made in China
- Many people comment that it’s very big, uncomfortable and that it leaks
The Takeaway on the Goddesss Cup
If you’re looking for your first, or next menstrual cup, we don’t recommend the Goddess Cup. Although there isn’t much information about this product, it seems to be another cheap menstrual cup out of China.
The major problem is that it’s not cheap in price, just in quality! The other problem is that there’s no information about the Goddess Menstrual Cup.
For example, we’d love to know:
- The dimensions and capacity (a vital bit of information that is lacking)
- Why it’s so expensive
- Where it’s made, and from what kind of materials
- Why the company doesn’t have a website
- The people or company behind the product
We don’t recommend this product, but if you must, you can check it out for yourself over on Amazon:
Consider a High-Quality Menstrual Cup Instead
If you’re looking to buy a menstrual cup, then we recommend sticking with one of the higher quality ones. You can get some nice ones these days for around $20 USD. When you consider that most medical grade silicone cups can last for 5+ years, it’s really quite affordable.
Our best selling menstrual cup is the Lena Cup. The company is committed to putting a top-quality cup in the hands of as many people as possible at a very reasonable price.
Over on Amazon, the Lena Cup has thousands of happy customers, and one of the highest overall ratings among all menstrual cups.
We love the two firmness options: regular, and sensitive. Stick wth the regular for your first cup because it’s easier to insert. However, you may consider the sensitive for your next cup because it might be a bit more comfortable for you.
Do you want to have a more eco-friendly, affordable, convenient, and healthier period experience? Then just say no to the Goddess Menstrual Cup! And, check out the Lena Cup for yourself over on Amazon:
Goddess Menstrual Cup: Have your Say!
What do you think about the Goddess Cup? Is it a buy, or are you considering another brand of menstrual cup?
Leave a comment below and share your thoughts with us.