Cherish Pads Summary
Cherish Pads came onto the market in 2016, and they’re an all-natural, plastic free sanitary pad. Here are a few quick facts:
- A wide range of absorbency levels and sizes
- 8 layers of protection
- Quite expensive, even compared to other organic pads
- Prices vary widely online (check carefully)
- Some uncertainty about the company, and whether it’s legitimate, or not
Cherish Pads Introduction
Cherish Pads…they make a lot of claims about them in their product description that just don’t seem true. Some examples:
- Reduce migraines
- Reduce heavy flow
- Can reduce cramps
- 10x more absorbent than conventional pads
We’d certainly love to see some scientific studies to back these claims up. How can a sanitary pads reduce your menstrual flow? It just doesn’t make sense.
Truth in advertising? We’re ALL about that. Any menstrual cup, tampon or sanitary pad that claims to do something like reduce your menstrual flow just isn’t telling the truth.
We’d also love to know about the company. Honestly, reading through their product description on Amazon, and their website, there isn’t a whole lot of real information to be found. The company behind the product, Nspire Network, seems more like a pyramid scheme than anything else.
On the upside, Cherish pads contain no toxic chemicals, plastics, perfumes or dyes.
Where to Buy Cherish Sanitary Pads
It can be difficult to find Cherish Pads in stores, which is why we recommend shopping online. You can find them here:
Cherish Premium Sanitary Napkins Demo
What People are Saying about Cherish All Natural Pads
“The main thing I had trouble with was leaking. I was looking forward to these all-natural pads, but they just didn’t hold that well. I’ll be switching back to Rael pads.”
“So far I’m impressed. There was no odour at all and I found that they absorbed well.”
“Impressive packaging, nice sales pitch but they just didn’t live up to the hype. They were way too short, and just didn’t stick that well.”
Cherish Sanitary Pad Pros:
- All natural, and contains no toxic chemicals
Cherish Sanitary Pad Cons:
- Makes claims that can’t be true (reduce migraines, menstrual flow, etc.)
- Some reports that they don’t work well (leaking, don’t stick well)
- Quite expensive
- All natural, but doesn’t seem to have an organic certification
Review of Cherish Pads
Compare Organic Pads
There are many better choices than Cherish Sanitary Pads. Check out a few of them here:
The Takeaway on Cherish Sanitary Pads
As far as all-natural pads go, these ones are probably one of our least favourite options. Here are a few of the reasons why we’d recommend so many other brands over Cherish:
- All-natural, but don’t have an organic certification
- Lack of truth in advertising (how can a sanitary pad reduce menstrual flow?)
- Lack of information about the company and who is behind the product
Buy Cherish All-Natural Pads
You can find Cherish pads over on Amazon:
Cherish Pads: Have your Say!
What are your thoughts about Cherish premium sanitary pads? Leave a comment below and let us know.