Glad Rags Organic Nighttime Reusable Pads
If you’re looking for an eco-friendly solution for those nights when you have a very heavy flow, consider the Glad Rags Organic Nighttime reusable pads. Glad Rags is a trusted name in feminine hygiene products and they make the very popular Keeper Cup, unusual in the menstrual cup world in that it’s made of latex instead of silicone like the Diva Cup.
These organic menstrual pads are great for the environment and will also save you a ton of money. Even if you buy two sets of these nighttime pads, you’ll come out even in around six months, particularly if you have very heavy periods. Disposable pads, especially the nighttime ones are really expensive! This is especially true when you consider how few come in a box.
The set includes one holder and two liners. Depending on how heavy your flow is, you can use one or two liners at a time. The holder is 14 inches long, which is one of the biggest reusable menstrual pads on the market and it offers some excellent protection, even when your flow is very heavy.
Keep on reading for our full review of these nighttime cloth menstrual pads, or have a look over on Amazon:
No Chemicals Next to the Skin
Our skin loves to soak up just about anything we put next to it, chemicals and pesticides included! Non-organic, disposable pads and tampons contain pesticides from the cotton that’s in them. They also contain chemicals from the manufacturing process, especially the dyes. That’s why we always recommend going organic here at Reusable Menstrual Cups for feminine hygiene products whenever possible.
What People are Saying on Amazon about these Reusable Cloth Pads:
“Being a bigger woman, these are the first pads I’ve found that are wide and long enough for me to use.”
“I’ve been using these nighttime reusable pads for 12 years and never had an issue with leaking. I use a menstrual cup along with mine and found that I’m able to sleep through the night with them.”
“I love something organic next to my skin.”
You can buy these reusable cloth pads from Amazon:
Glad Rags Nighttime Reusable Pad Pros:
- They’re organic, so it really is a product that you can feel good about using next to your body.
- They’re larger than most other reusable menstrual pads, making them perfect for larger women or those with heavy flows overnight. Even better, combine these pads with a menstrual cup for bomb-proof overnight protection.
- Women like the feel of the fabric against their skin-it’s more breathable than many of the other reusable menstrual pads on the market.
- Very few problems with staining or leaks, and these pads are very durable.
- Reusable are great for the environment.
- You’ll save money in the medium-long term when using reusable cloth pads as compared to their disposable counterparts.
Glad Rags Nighttime Reusable Pad Cons:
- Quite expensive compared to some of the other pads out there.
- They don’t stay in place 100%, but are functional enough to prevent any major leaks.
- Not quite as absorbent as people expected, but most reusable menstrual pads aren’t as absorbent as their disposable counterparts. Pair your cloth pad with a menstrual cup to help alleviate this problem.
The Takeaway on Glad Rags Nighttime Reusable Pads:
If you’re looking for nighttime reusable pads, then the Glad Rags organic ones make an excellent choice. They stay in place reasonably well, are big enough to offer adequate protection overnight and are a quality product made by a trusted name in feminine products. If you’re a larger women with a very heavy flow, you could also consider these menstrual pads for daytime protection as well.
Buy the Glad Rags Nighttime Reusable Menstrual Pads
The best place to get the Glad Rags organic nighttime pads is on Amazon. Most women find that getting two sets is adequate and they don’t have to always be doing laundry during their period.