About Organic Home Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads
Cloth menstrual pads are an excellent choice for a few different reasons including:
- Great for the environment. You can use these organic cloth menstrual pads for years in order to significantly reduce the amount of waste that goes to the landfill.
- Great for your body. Disposable menstrual pads contain chemicals and pesticides from cotton production as well as from the manufacturing process. These organic pads, once washed are free of any harmful chemicals.
- Save money. At around $20 for a set of 3, you’ll save money in just a few months. The company says that these cloth menstrual pads can last for 4-5 years with proper care.
These organic home reusable cloth menstrual pads are made from 100% certified organic cotton by a trusted name in the organic living space. They are leakproof, breathable and although they’re thinner than a traditional pad, are far more absorbent. They have wings with snaps on them which help ensure that they stay in place and don’t shift around. Organic Home reusable cloth menstrual pads have a high 4.5/5 star rating on Amazon and most women seem quite happy with this product.
What People are Saying about Organic Home Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads:
“These things are amazing. They fit well and don’t leak.”
“It feels like I’m not even wearing a pad.”
“They’re well made with nice fabric and have a nice fit..”
Organic Home Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pad Pros:
- They come in a variety of sizes ranging from slim (pantyliner) to jumbo (overnight).
- They are completely made from organic cotton and don’t contain any plastic liners like many of the other brands.
- They are leakproof, and many of the reviewers reported this to be true, even on their heaviest days.
Organic Home Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pad Cons:
- They can stain after repeated use. Perhaps the choice of color isn’t the best? Many of the other reusable menstrual pads such as Heart Felt or Mama Cloth have darker patterns which can hide the stains a bit better.
- These pads shifted around for some women.
- At $5+ per pad, they are some of the more expensive cloth menstrual pads on the market, but you’re likely paying more because they’re made from organic cotton.
Overall, Organic Home Reusable Cloth Menstrual pads are a good option for those considering some eco-friendly alternatives to disposable pads. They are reasonably priced for an organic product and most women who use them report that they stay in place and don’t leak. These pads come in a variety of sizes from very thin to overnight so you should be able to find something that will work for you at all stages of your monthly flow.
Buy Organic Home Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads:
The best place to get these reusable cloth menstrual pads is on Amazon.